What's the big idea?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the big idea?

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#1
My New 2DS XL is refusing to launch Gold despite today being launch day and being preloaded. Nintendo, give me access to the game I bought now.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
4 weeks ago#2
We've been telling you all day, it unlocks tomorrow at noon EST. It says so in the eshop. If you're in NA, you just have to wait like the rest of us.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 weeks ago#3
irulethegalaxy posted...
We've been telling you all day, it unlocks tomorrow at noon EST. It says so in the eshop. If you're in NA, you just have to wait like the rest of us.
Not changing this until gun media fixes Friday the 13th -date started: September 18, 2017

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
4 weeks ago#4
Probably it is like that in the US after all... I'm in Italy and it started to work short after midnight (it may also be because of the fact that I had a download code and not the pre-loaded version, no idea to be honest)

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#5
Darkrobotisback posted...
irulethegalaxy posted...

So? Nintendo needs to learn to not be lazy and schedule launchs at midnight, not noon. This is what happens if you put Nintendo in charge of something Game Freak should've done.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 weeks ago#6
DiduXD posted...
Darkrobotisback posted...
irulethegalaxy posted...

So? Nintendo needs to learn to not be lazy and schedule launchs at midnight, not noon. This is what happens if you put Nintendo in charge of something Game Freak should've done.

Son, when the game first came out I was in foster care. For that whole year I couldn't play my gameboy because my gameboy was at my dads house.
If I was able to wait a whole year to play the game, you could also wait a damn few hours to play the game.
Not changing this until gun media fixes Friday the 13th -date started: September 18, 2017

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 weeks ago#7
DiduXD posted...
My New 2DS XL is refusing to launch Gold despite today being launch day and being preloaded. Nintendo, give me access to the game I bought now.

Reading comprehension is necessary if you want to avoid self inflicted disappointment.
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the big idea?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived