New Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon trailers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon trailers

User Info: BurningAzure

BurningAzure
2 months ago#1
Japanese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzd3c7ASejE

English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-xOiNGzgw

I'm throwing my wallet at the screen but its not working!
"TAKE THHHHHHHIIIISSSSSS!!"
- Rex

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 months ago#2
That's a new take on DLC, making one pays the whole game again for one or two hours of extra contents.

Gotta empty them all (wallets)!
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Shirogane03

Shirogane03
2 months ago#3
There's still not enough content to justify a purchase. More Pokemons? Well, who doesn't have all of them in pokebank/sun and moon by now? I may go to that photo center once or twice, then no more. Surfing... A meh feature.

I will probably get it though, as it's probably the last 3ds Pokemon game and don't have a switch.
FC: 2036-6562-0936
PSN: Artorias03

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 months ago#4
Shirogane03 posted...
I will probably get it though, as it's probably the last 3ds Pokemon game and don't have a switch.

Hint hint : buy books or classic movies with that money instead. More bangs for your bucks, AND you'll make your parents proud.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Andros-2K7

Andros-2K7
2 months ago#5
Gen 8 please.
Favourite JRPG's: The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Arc Rise Fantasia.
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
2 months ago#6
Andros-2K7 posted...
Gen 8 please.

You'll be waiting a couple years
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: Shirogane03

Shirogane03
2 months ago#7
Salocool posted...
Shirogane03 posted...

Hint hint : buy books or classic movies with that money instead. More bangs for your bucks, AND you'll make your parents proud.

You just changed my life completely.
FC: 2036-6562-0936
PSN: Artorias03

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#8
That Surf thing looks cool.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
2 months ago#9
We get mareep, and that makes me happy. I'm going for a shiny one ^_^.

I know it won't have huge changes, but I enjoyed S/M and it'll be fun to revisit. It probably should have come out a year or two later than it is, but end of console life and all that. Yeah, I know B/W2 came out well into the 3DS lifespan. I'm thinking that might be a clue that the next Nintendo handheld might not be backwards compatible....
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: bunnie88

bunnie88
2 months ago#10
Shirogane03 posted...
There's still not enough content to justify a purchase. More Pokemons? Well, who doesn't have all of them in pokebank/sun and moon by now? I may go to that photo center once or twice, then no more. Surfing... A meh feature.

Yea but I don't have Sun or Moon. I never could justify getting it due to complaints about railroading/handholding/cutscening so I'm keeping an ear out on this game to see if they cut back on that
Am currently seeking people to add to my System for SwapDoodle
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon trailers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived