Nintendo New 3DS XL - Samus Edition - sales?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo New 3DS XL - Samus Edition - sales?

User Info: R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle
4 weeks ago#1
I think this is the first limited edition 3ds that is still readily available brand new after being out for a week+ at multiple retailers and not just ebay. This is either means people don't care about 3ds anymore which i don't think is true since the pikachu new 3ds edition sold out rather fast and came out a few months ago or two people just don't care about metroid\samus and are not liking the design. Which reason do you think it is?
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

User Info: ErrantEmbers

ErrantEmbers
4 weeks ago#2
Maybe people just don't like it. Not sure. I, for one, preordered it the moment it went available.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#3
Its because the design isnt overall impressive. Yeah Samus is great but it could of been better.

Since the Switch is out, forking over $200 isnt all that worth it when I can wait and save another $100 for when a Switch Limited Edition comes out.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: TallTamryu

TallTamryu
4 weeks ago#4
Semeki posted...
Its because the design isnt overall impressive. Yeah Samus is great but it could of been better.

This. I love Samus and everything but the design on the 3ds isn't mind-blowing.
"Guys don't treat girls right, that's why the lesbian rate's going up"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo New 3DS XL - Samus Edition - sales?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived