Question for those who bought G/S with the cast theme: Do I still get Celebi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question for those who bought G/S with the cast theme: Do I still get Celebi?

User Info: promo123

promo123
3 weeks ago#1
If I buy Pokemon G/S through Best Buy, Amazon, or Game Stop I will get the exclusive theme, but will I still get my version theme and Celebi on my eShop receipt?

I wish I could just get the cast theme through My Nintendo like Europe and Japan can.
fetusaquarium.bandcamp.com

User Info: Blue Bomber 99

Blue Bomber 99
3 weeks ago#2
I'm right there with you, I already had the funds available on e-shop so I grabbed it there, but I really want that cast theme, if nothing else because of the awesome gym theme that plays during it. I'm assuming we won't get it on MyNintendo (at least for awhile) because Amazon/BB/GS would get pissy if their selling advantage was taken away.

To answer your question though, from what I understand, no Celebi unless bought on e-shop.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 weeks ago#3
The good news is there's enough time for you to purchase on eshop for celebi....
Like fall of 2018...
Plenty of time to save up $10 again
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: xXStarXx

xXStarXx
3 weeks ago#4
Blue Bomber 99 posted...
I'm right there with you, I already had the funds available on e-shop so I grabbed it there, but I really want that cast theme, if nothing else because of the awesome gym theme that plays during it. I'm assuming we won't get it on MyNintendo (at least for awhile) because Amazon/BB/GS would get pissy if their selling advantage was taken away.

To answer your question though, from what I understand, no Celebi unless bought on e-shop.

I have an extra cast theme I can trade yoy if you have an extra gold or silver theme
Female Nintendo Gamer and Proud. Love Nintendo handhelds and consoles.

User Info: GeneraLight

GeneraLight
3 weeks ago#5
No

Celebi and Gold/Silver theme codes = Directly from eShop only
Cast theme code = From Amazon, Best Buy or GameStop only
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question for those who bought G/S with the cast theme: Do I still get Celebi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived