Struggling to decide what to play until US/UM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Struggling to decide what to play until US/UM

User Info: Talkin_Dreams

Talkin_Dreams
3 weeks ago#11
DanF2000 posted...
Talkin_Dreams posted...
Probably hit up HWL for a bit, change of gaming scenery & all otherwise you'll burn out on Pokemon before US/UM release.

Inbetween sessions of HWL maybe just focus on one 'mon game at a time (whichever you've recently started) &/or set yourself mini objectives within said game - catch all 'mons in a given area, clear a gym, train a couple of levels, clear a story chapter, complete a contest or two etc. Nothing too lengthy.

I've got a selection of 'mon games I wanna get round to playing/wrapping up so I can understand your dilemma but it's good to take a break from the series now & then, engage in another game/hobby etc & return later with a fresh pair of eyes. Much as I personally enjoy the series, I'm primarily focusing on just Blue & Silver with P/Y Woolly World & Ever Oasis to freshen things up.

Happy gaming anyways.

Thanks! I've just gotten back into HWL and it's pretty much the only game I have apart from Pokemon. I do have quite a few Xbox 360 games but for some reason I never seem to play them (I guess it might be due to the portability of the 3DS, being able to take it anywhere on the go) but I'm thinking about getting the Switch and a couple games once I save up to £1000. So I feel that should change things up slightly :)

I'm sure by the time you finish off HWL & all those pokemon games you'll have quite a bit saved up for the NS anyway ahaha.

When you do save up enough definitely make sure you pick up a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the NS - only about £8 or so on Amazon & takes about a minute to apply but it's invaluable on how much it protects the screen.
Playing: (3ds) Ever Oasis, P/Y Woolly World & MHS

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
3 weeks ago#12
Hello Kitty and the Apron of Magic: Rhythm Cooking

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
3 weeks ago#13
yellow. get a mew to pokebank transfer.

i'm glad i didn't get sun/moon. now i can get us/um
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 weeks ago#14
After playing over 100 hours of pokemon this month, I agree with the people saying you should play HWL.

I personally stopped pokemon this morning and went for Yo-Kai Watch 2 (Fleshy souls) and will play Psychic Specters once it comes out. Then I'll go back and forth between pokemon and Yo-Kai so I don't tire myself of either.
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: DanF2000

DanF2000
3 weeks ago#15
Talkin_Dreams posted...
DanF2000 posted...
Talkin_Dreams posted...
Probably hit up HWL for a bit, change of gaming scenery & all otherwise you'll burn out on Pokemon before US/UM release.

Inbetween sessions of HWL maybe just focus on one 'mon game at a time (whichever you've recently started) &/or set yourself mini objectives within said game - catch all 'mons in a given area, clear a gym, train a couple of levels, clear a story chapter, complete a contest or two etc. Nothing too lengthy.

I've got a selection of 'mon games I wanna get round to playing/wrapping up so I can understand your dilemma but it's good to take a break from the series now & then, engage in another game/hobby etc & return later with a fresh pair of eyes. Much as I personally enjoy the series, I'm primarily focusing on just Blue & Silver with P/Y Woolly World & Ever Oasis to freshen things up.

Happy gaming anyways.

Thanks! I've just gotten back into HWL and it's pretty much the only game I have apart from Pokemon. I do have quite a few Xbox 360 games but for some reason I never seem to play them (I guess it might be due to the portability of the 3DS, being able to take it anywhere on the go) but I'm thinking about getting the Switch and a couple games once I save up to £1000. So I feel that should change things up slightly :)

I'm sure by the time you finish off HWL & all those pokemon games you'll have quite a bit saved up for the NS anyway ahaha.

When you do save up enough definitely make sure you pick up a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the NS - only about £8 or so on Amazon & takes about a minute to apply but it's invaluable on how much it protects the screen.

Thanks again, will definitely get that! Now I've got the decision on which Pokemon game to swap to after I play some of Hyrule Warriors... (out of Yellow, White 2, Y, Omega Ruby, Gold/Silver VC and, at the end of October or depending on what Ash Hat Pikachu I want, Sun)
3DS FC: 3239 - 7793 - 1922
IGN: Daniel
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Struggling to decide what to play until US/UM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived