Choosing next game after FE Awakening

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Choosing next game after FE Awakening

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
3 weeks ago#21
Either Dream Team or Hyrule Warriors.
The con of Dream Team are the aforementioned tutorials and a few (can be counted in one hand) mandatory "gimmicky" events that happen during the story.
The con of Hyrule Warriors IMHO is that even the New 3DS doesn't run the game nearly as good as the Wii U version.

They're both good choices since you just got done with Awakening and I think there is a chance you will get burned out on yet another FE.
"Deadpool is just as formulaic the Avengers films it so relentlessly strives not to be."

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 weeks ago#22
Fire Emblem echoes is better than Fates but has some dated mechanics

Fire Emblem Fates was okay, it was too easy and the story wasn't too great

Hyrule Warriors Legends is actually pretty fun, though it's the type of game which you're supppsed to play for a very long time due to having so much content. The free gifts are all available as well, so you can get like 6 million rupees for free.

Dream Team is okay. Not a bad game, but the beginning has too many tutorials and some parts drag out too long. If it's your first Mario and Luigi game, then the abundance of tutorials shouldn't be too bad.

I say get echoes or legends
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: reicta

reicta
3 weeks ago#23
Just wanted to say thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

I went with Hyrule Warrior Legends and played for a couple hours yesterday. It definitely lives up to my expectations as a Warriors fan and the performance is good on the N3DS so far.

Next up will be Echoes or Dream Team.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 weeks ago#24
reicta posted...
Just wanted to say thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

I went with Hyrule Warrior Legends and played for a couple hours yesterday. It definitely lives up to my expectations as a Warriors fan and the performance is good on the N3DS so far.

Next up will be Echoes or Dream Team.

Good choice. I would say Echoes next, though expect to sink a lot of time in Hyrule warriors
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#25
The Fates hate is exagerated. Sure, it's not the best game but come on!
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Choosing next game after FE Awakening

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived