I would sure love a three-in-one-remake of Link's Awakening and the Oracles.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I would sure love a three-in-one-remake of Link's Awakening and the Oracles.

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
3 weeks ago#1
I was going to prattle off a list of ideas, but there wasn't enough room.

I have plenty, but yeah, not enough room and I don't want to ramble about just a few of them.

Link's Awakening is the DX version though, so color dungeon and pictures are there. Maybe throw in the original too with all the bugs the DX version fixed, minus the "literally destroys the game" aspects of the screen warp glitch.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 weeks ago#2
Since they're releasing unreleased games now, I'd rather see Mystical Seed of Courage, the missing Oracle game, get a release.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
3 weeks ago#3
Only if they use more of the buttons so you're not going to the sub-screen every three seconds. My idea is that the Feather, Bracelet, and Boots are permanently equipped once found and the Shield gets its own button, so:

B - Sword
X and Y - Use equipped items
A - Talk/Read/Open Chest/Jump (after finding Feather)
R - Lift (after finding Bracelet)/Dash (after finding Boots)
L - Shield

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
3 weeks ago#4
Whether or not that'd be worth the effort on their end would depend on how much of it was finished. Star Fox 2 was basically done by the time it got canned.

Really, I think it'd be worth it just for the sake of having the Oracle games talk to each other instead of having to fumble around with secrets.

I also just really want an extra secret dungeon that is so ridiculous that you basically need the Master Sword and Red Ring to stand a chance of beating the nutbars in there, since those two together in the base games are so insanely overpowered that it just saps anything resembling challenge right out.

And a hazard that literally only exists in that dungeon to give you something to do with the Mirror Shield because man is that pointless as is. Sure it blocks Beamos, but there aren't that many of them in the first place.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
3 weeks ago#5
i would love that too as long a grezzo has nothing to do with it considering how badly they ***** up majoras masks 3ds remake and i want them to stay far away form anything links awakening related
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
3 weeks ago#6
Karnage4208238 posted...
i would love that too as long a grezzo has nothing to do with it considering how badly they ***** up majoras masks 3ds remake and i want them to stay far away form anything links awakening related

They did? The fishing mini-game was crap, but it was optional; that's the only thing I can notice that was considerably s***ty.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
3 weeks ago#7
Salocool posted...
Karnage4208238 posted...

They did? The fishing mini-game was crap, but it was optional; that's the only thing I can notice that was considerably s***ty.

they missed up the zora swimming and changed the bosses to the point where the fierce deities mask became useless and made going for it pointless some do not mind the changes but what they did to the bosses and how it made the fierce deities mask useless ruined the game for me

one of the thing i loved to do in majoras mask is once every year i would beat it and everyday for the next few months i would do speed runs with the fierce deities mask and try to take on all the bosses and see how how fast i could make it through all 5 bosses and one of the things i always wanted was to do it on a portable system but the 3ds remake ruined that
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: Zeblid

Zeblid
3 weeks ago#8
SSjYagami posted...
Since they're releasing unreleased games now, I'd rather see Mystical Seed of Courage, the missing Oracle game, get a release.

Came here to say this exact thing. /flashbacks to screenshots of Triforce Series in Nintendo Power
Ahhh... good times. I remember I drew up dungeon maps and items when I was little for my own "third" Oracle game.
"A pumpkin-headed messenger of Hell. The fire it breathes can melt even steel."

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
3 weeks ago#9
Karnage4208238 posted...

they missed up the zora swimming and changed the bosses to the point where the fierce deities mask became useless and made going for it pointless some do not mind the changes but what they did to the bosses and how it made the fierce deities mask useless ruined the game for me

one of the thing i loved to do in majoras mask is once every year i would beat it and everyday for the next few months i would do speed runs with the fierce deities mask and try to take on all the bosses and see how how fast i could make it through all 5 bosses and one of the things i always wanted was to do it on a portable system but the 3ds remake ruined that

There's a word that comes to mind to describe your worrying rambling, but I'll skip for this time.

Hint : Sonichu
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#10
Karnage4208238 posted...

Crybaby who can't adapt to changes.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I would sure love a three-in-one-remake of Link's Awakening and the Oracles.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived