Why I believe Sticker Star is better than Dream Team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why I believe Sticker Star is better than Dream Team

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
3 months ago#1
Sticker Star has:

- Almost no tutorials
- Fun and interesting locales
- Game does not drag out at all
- A creative battle system with a ton of different options

Dream Team has nonstop tutorials throughout the entire game, drags out too much, lame and generic locations, boring Dream Worlds, and a lackluster battle system.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 months ago#2
Except the first point, none of those are true. Then again, you are an alt of SeamusOHassey, so I guess I shouldn't have expected you wouldn't make valid points.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
3 months ago#3
Dunno if I trust the opinion of someone who likes the Ngage enough to use it in their unsername.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976
(message deleted)

NGageBro
3 months ago#5
LuigiFan835 posted...
Except the first point, none of those are true. Then again, you are an alt of SeamusOHassey, so I guess I shouldn't have expected you wouldn't make valid points.

Don't know who that is. Didn't you say Sticker Star was a bad game in another topic?

irulethegalaxy posted...
Dunno if I trust the opinion of someone who likes the Ngage enough to use it in their unsername.

Just because GBA was better does not mean n gage was bad.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#6
DT was so bad that the demo turned me off from it. Still better than Sticker Star.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

NGageBro
3 months ago#7
SSjYagami posted...
DT was so bad that the demo turned me off from it. Still better than Sticker Star.

How? Dreamteam has too many tutorials, at least Sticker Star has good battle combat mechanics.

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
3 months ago#8
I played through SS pretty quickly. The only thing I didn't like was some of the road block solutions were kind of annoying... especially when you got to the point that many of your stickers were plausible solutions. (And not having easy access to all of them made that even worse)

M&L games are all ok...but not great. And the unskippable tutorials for easily understood concepts are just awful.
GameFAQs likes to hide this feedback link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

NGageBro
3 months ago#9
hatemakingnames posted...
I played through SS pretty quickly. The only thing I didn't like was some of the road block solutions were kind of annoying... especially when you got to the point that many of your stickers were plausible solutions. (And not having easy access to all of them made that even worse)

M&L games are all ok...but not great. And the unskippable tutorials for easily understood concepts are just awful.

Ok, I can understand why you feel that way. I got stuck a couple of times too

But that last part is actually kind of wrong. Bowser Inside Story and superstar saga are both great.

User Info: sonicnewboy

sonicnewboy
3 months ago#10
I agree. Sticker Star is one of those games I wish I could forget so I could relive again. I really enjoyed it's creativity and humor. The writing is witty, which is lacking in Dream Team IMO.

That being said, Dream Team has a much better battle system.
FC: 2449-4776-5871 (New Boy)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why I believe Sticker Star is better than Dream Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived