Poll: Are 3DS games better than Mobile (iOS/Android games)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll: Are 3DS games better than Mobile (iOS/Android games)?

User Info: FranciscoGamer9

FranciscoGamer9
2 months ago#41
shovel knight is the best indie game on 3ds.

who agrees?
Love RE4 and the Batman Arkham series.

FranciscoGamer9
2 months ago#42
FranciscoGamer9 posted...

who agrees?

does anyone agree?

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#43

who agrees?

does anyone agree?

No

Do nintendo published games count as indies?
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
2 months ago#44
I've never considered my phone a gaming device. It knows this, is offended, and makes sure that anything it installs at all runs too slow to be playable.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

FranciscoGamer9
2 months ago#45
WOW, I did not expect Mobile games to just get THREE points. This is an absolute landslide. 3DS is a winner by a HUGE margin.
Questionmarktarius 2 months ago#46

who agrees?

No.
Fairune 2.

User Info: MegaKingdra

MegaKingdra
2 months ago#47
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
There's a reason why many mobile games are free. They're fine for short, casual experiences; but they can't hold a candle in terms of content and overall polish to a game specifically created for a dedicated gaming system. There is definitely a place for mobile games, but the fact that they seem to be replacing handheld gaming is factually a huge step downward in terms of the quality of handheld gaming in general.

handheld gaming was born as a lite, more portable and more casual companion/alternative to console/pc gaming, and as time went on it kept growing to the point where some people and an entire country now actually prefer handheld gaming to its bigger brother
mobile gaming is now to handheld gaming what handheld gaming was to console/gaming back in the day
truth is something everyone can spread but that very few can handle

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
2 months ago#48
"handheld gaming was born as a lite, more portable and more casual companion/alternative to console/pc gaming"

And it didn't take long for the hardcore gaming gems to start popping up in handeld gaming one after another. Pokemon Red/Blue, Metroid, Link's Awakening, they're not casual games man.

"mobile gaming is now to handheld gaming what handheld gaming was to console/gaming back in the day"

Minus the actual quality the handheld games had, not to mention no micro-transactions and other BS like that.

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
2 months ago#49
I like mobile games just the same as I like 3DS games. One gets games the N3DS will never get. And vice versa.

I enjoy xcom on my phone. I enjoy simcity on my phone. I enjoy Truck Simulator on my phone. I also enjoy The Withness , oceanhorn and Fallout Shelter.
Nintendo ID: Ronery084
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll: Are 3DS games better than Mobile (iOS/Android games)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived