Is there any chance of a Fire Red/Leaf Green remake on 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there any chance of a Fire Red/Leaf Green remake on 3ds?

User Info: DarkxAngel91

DarkxAngel91
2 months ago#21
Kira_Elric2 posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Cocco posted...
The fact that they move the series may be a sign of the fact that switch will replace the 3ds in future. I don't like the idea, but this is what it looks like

@Cocco Yeah I don't like the idea either. And they're also stopping production of NEW 3ds in japan

That's only the small one, not the XL. Which, contrary to what this board thinks, the XL vastly outsells the smaller variety everywhere. So much so they're ending production on the small one, but keeping the N3DSXL and N2DSXL going.

@Kira_Elric2 So this means that they're not ready to end support for the 3ds yet
IGN: Naruto
3DS friend code: 0318 8055 1239

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
2 months ago#22
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Kira_Elric2 posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Cocco posted...
The fact that they move the series may be a sign of the fact that switch will replace the 3ds in future. I don't like the idea, but this is what it looks like

@Cocco Yeah I don't like the idea either. And they're also stopping production of NEW 3ds in japan

That's only the small one, not the XL. Which, contrary to what this board thinks, the XL vastly outsells the smaller variety everywhere. So much so they're ending production on the small one, but keeping the N3DSXL and N2DSXL going.

@Kira_Elric2 So this means that they're not ready to end support for the 3ds yet

Probably end of 2018

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
2 months ago#23
We WILL return to Kanto, either as a 3D remake or as a "Red and Blue 2" (no GS isn't Red and Blue 2)
Also more time passed since FRLG to today then the time passed between RB to FRLG, just saying
3DS FC : 3411-1762-0066

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#24
Second_Chances posted...
was possible but at this point no

LuigiFan835 posted...
Why? Kanto is overrated as f***.

to make it not s***

FRLG aren’t really s*** though. They’re okay at worst
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: ZeldaFan14

ZeldaFan14
2 months ago#25
I wish we'd at least get FRLG on the eShop.
https://i.imgur.com/PZZg302.gif

User Info: DarkxAngel91

DarkxAngel91
2 months ago#26
Cocco posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Kira_Elric2 posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Cocco posted...

Probably end of 2018

@Cocco Then what will happen to the eshop on the 3ds?
IGN: Naruto
3DS friend code: 0318 8055 1239

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
2 months ago#27
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Cocco posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Kira_Elric2 posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Cocco posted...

Probably end of 2018

@Cocco Then what will happen to the eshop on the 3ds?

I have no crystal ball man... Will probably still work, just no new games... Unless it ends like DS
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there any chance of a Fire Red/Leaf Green remake on 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived