why does the idea of replacing the 3ds completely with the Switch upset people?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. why does the idea of replacing the 3ds completely with the Switch upset people?

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#271
n00bsaib0t posted...
QuantumWolf posted...
Well people are now to be even more pissed off in light of the official announcement that Ultra Sun & Moon will be the LAST main Pokemon games on the 3DS...

Screw them. By the time the new one comes out on Switch the system will be well over a year old, just like the 3DS was when it got X and Y. The DS only got one more set of Pokemon after the 3DS came out and the same is applying to the 3DS with the Switch.

How do you know? The Switch Pokémon could easily be another Colosseum game.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 weeks ago#272
DiduXD posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
QuantumWolf posted...
Well people are now to be even more pissed off in light of the official announcement that Ultra Sun & Moon will be the LAST main Pokemon games on the 3DS...

Screw them. By the time the new one comes out on Switch the system will be well over a year old, just like the 3DS was when it got X and Y. The DS only got one more set of Pokemon after the 3DS came out and the same is applying to the 3DS with the Switch.

We know it's a "core" Pokemon game already, actually. Nice try.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
4 weeks ago#273
n00bsaib0t posted...
DiduXD posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
QuantumWolf posted...

The fact that it's being made by GF pretty much confirms that single-handedly as well. They don't make spin-offs period.
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
4 weeks ago#274

^This.

now shut your mouth and accept the clear and present fact that the switch is the successor already. the proof outweighs you far too heavily at this point.

the latest update for the switch this week just gave so many more capabilities that the 3ds never even had...i even hear u can exchange game data from one switch to another now.
Also Known as IzzyTheWhiner by Bad users!
- Izzy The Winner, Best GameFaqs User

User Info: anon_fire

anon_fire
4 weeks ago#275
DiduXD posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
QuantumWolf posted...

Why would it be a Stadium-style game when GameFreak themselves confirmed at E3 that they were working on a "core RPG Pokemon title" for Nintendo Switch? You should know that GameFreak was never involved with the Stadium games, Colosseum, or Battle Revolution.

User Info: cloudscream

cloudscream
4 weeks ago#276
why does the idea of replacing the 3ds completely with the Switch upset people?

Because the Switch is a TERRIBLE replacement for the 3DS, unless Nintendo lowers the price and makes portability improvements for the Switch.
If your pathetic, hollow existence can serve no other purpose,
then I shall devour your flesh, drink your blood, and leave you the night soil of Niflheim.

User Info: Ryuukishin

Ryuukishin
4 weeks ago#277
Izzythewinner posted...

^This.

now shut your mouth and accept the clear and present fact that the switch is the successor already. the proof outweighs you far too heavily at this point.

the latest update for the switch this week just gave so many more capabilities that the 3ds never even had...i even hear u can exchange game data from one switch to another now.

Do you get one off from posting this?

User Info: Sparx277

Sparx277
4 weeks ago#278
TinyTim123 posted...
I've essentially been a portable gamer since the XBox360 / PS3 days because I don't want the kinds of games made for those systems.

Unless you're easily entertained by pretty walking simulators or the marathon of mediocre GTA/CoD/Gears/Halo "killers, you really didn't miss much.

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
4 weeks ago#279
Ben111 posted...
supremeblaster posted...
Blayshy posted...
Call me when the Switch can do 5h on one go.

What's your number, because that can happen right now with any of the slightly lower tier games. 3h is only for stuff like Breath of the Wild and other ultra-big games.

And the 3ds can play ds games for over 8 hours

Moving the goal post. Besides it's not like the ds could run demanding games like the switch compared to the 3ds. We see hyrule warriors and that's not even demanding also

"The battery life for the Nintendo 3DS is between three and five hours if you're playing a Nintendo 3DS game. If you're playing a Nintendo DS game on the 3DS, the 3DS battery might last anywhere between five and eight hours.
Between 5-8 not more than 8

User Info: I_like_BigButts

I_like_BigButts
4 weeks ago#280
@Ben111 is a troll, it's best not to take his replies seriously.
and I can not lie
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. why does the idea of replacing the 3ds completely with the Switch upset people?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived