What is the best 3DS model

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is the best 3DS model

User Info: ChojinX

ChojinX
4 weeks ago#31
ArcFan10000 posted...
New Nintendo 3DS XL, doesn't feel cheap compared to the 2ds and new 2ds XL.
Those are like the budget versions aimed at children mainly that don't have a job.

I have a job and just got a 2DSXL. I didn't want a 3DS XL.
Proud member of the PS4 Alliance

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
4 weeks ago#32
2D is the real correct answer, its only flaw is the material its made from, but ditching the clamshell design was so great, it made me feel like i was playing on a GBA again, and i didnt have to worry about the hinges oventually wearing out, resulting in a flappy top screen as the flawed clamshell design will insue.
Also Known as IzzyTheWhiner by Bad users!
- Izzy The Winner, Best GameFaqs User

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
4 weeks ago#33
2DS, because it is more comfortable.
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL
Questionmarktarius 4 weeks ago#34
The cardboard one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkgMUk_5p2A

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 weeks ago#35
Izzythewinner posted...
2D is the real correct answer, its only flaw is the material its made from, but ditching the clamshell design was so great, it made me feel like i was playing on a GBA again, and i didnt have to worry about the hinges oventually wearing out, resulting in a flappy top screen as the flawed clamshell design will insue.

I hate the 2DS. If you can't put it in your pocket, it fails as a handheld.

User Info: pichuscute0

pichuscute0
4 weeks ago#36
WarGreymon77 posted...
Izzythewinner posted...

Personally, the XL's have that same problem for me, since I wear skinny jeans. :P So the majority of the 3DS handhelds available have this problem, as does the Switch.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#37
WarGreymon77 posted...
Izzythewinner posted...

Which is exactly why the Switch can never truly replace the 3DS
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is the best 3DS model

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived