eShop Downloads 10/12/2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop Downloads 10/12/2017

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 months ago#1
Updates at Noon ET

3DS Retail
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth- $39.99 (available 10/17)

3DS Download
Little Adventure on the Prairie – $2.99

Switch Retail
88 Heroes – 98 Heroes Edition – $29.95
UNBOX: Newbie’s Adventure – $29.99

Switch Download
ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters ’95 – $7.99
The Flame in the Flood – $14.99
Neon Chrome – $14.99
Putty Pals – $9.99 (available 10/18)
Rogue Trooper Redux – $24.99 (available 10/17)
Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition – $4.99
Wulverblade – $19.99
Yono and the Celestial Elephants – $14.99

Switch Demo
Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas

Wii U Download
Volgarr the Viking – $9.99

Wii U VC
Digital Champ Battle Boxing – $5.99
Legend of Hero Tonma – $5.99
Motoroader – $5.99

Themes
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth Theme

Sales
All sales here: http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals (only known at Noon ET)

Also, something I wanted to bring up. The 3DS has been going strong for a number of years now, but it's easy to see that there doesn't have too much time left in general. Therefore, I gonna bring an end to these weekly eShop topics. I'm not gonna stop right this second, to alleve all of your worries, but I'll be stopping at the end of this year (12/28 would be the last topic I'll make). I know I've liked making these topics, but I know I can't keep doing it forever. Though, if someone else wants to take over making these topics, I won't object to it.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
2 months ago#2
According to Gamefaqs, Super Beat Sports was also getting a release this week. I guess it got pushed back.

In any case, my game this week will be Yono. This looks like a Zelda game, but with a cute elephant!

I wanted Wulverblade at first...but 20$ for a simple beat-em-up with not much to do besides replaying it again and again...it's just too much for me. A brawler at 20$ released today should be more ambitious than that for me, at least to a Castle Crashers level. So, it's a pass for me, I'll wait for for the eventual price drop.

And it's sad that those topic will come to an end but it's understandable. Thanks a lot Shadow Stalker X for all those awesome weekly topics over the years. Every Thursday morning, you were my source of news for the eShop releases.
My Switch collection and progress: http://backloggery.com/Drac_Mazoku
My Switch achievements in 1 picture: https://twitter.com/Drac_Mazoku

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
2 months ago#3
I can honestly say thank you for your contribution! I’ll miss these, I look forward to this every Thursday and truth be told most of my wishlist I have for the 3ds/wiiu eshop is all thanks to you. There’s alotta games I wouldn’t know of, sure I can go on the eshop on my own but generally I go on there quickly enough to purchase and download. I also look onto this board and read the other comments and see what sticks out to people and I generally look as well. So thank you!
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: I_like_BigButts

I_like_BigButts
2 months ago#4
Wow Wii U still getting VC releases.
and I can not lie

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
2 months ago#5
And the wait for Robo Army continues......... :(
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#6
I_like_BigButts posted...

Only garbage or not interesting VC games, tho.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: ibrokethedam

ibrokethedam
2 months ago#7
Thanks for making the weekly topics. I'll miss them.
I don't know.

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
2 months ago#8
Ditto to all the comments here about the topics ending. Hopefully you get to go out in style at the end of the year. I may be able to get the info elsewhere, but I won't get the same discussion in any of those places. And that's really what I'm coming here for.

Little Adventure on the Prairie sounded interesting but now that I've seen video of it it's a hard pass.

The more I see of Yono in action the less I want it. I'll keep it on my wishlist in case there's a sale.

Wulverblade still looks like it'll be a bunch of fun but the backlog beckons so maybe later.

I'll get the Oceanhorn demo just to see how it runs, but I already played the demo at a con.

I'll wait for the the 3DS version of Squareboy.

User Info: elitepeach

elitepeach
2 months ago#9
Thanks for making these topics every Thursday, TC! I've always looked forward to checking them every week. They've been very helpful.

Nothing for me this week, but once I get a Switch, I might check out the Oceanhorn demo.
3DS FC: 0903-2759-4717

User Info: I_like_BigButts

I_like_BigButts
2 months ago#10
Blayshy posted...
I_like_BigButts posted...

Only garbage or not interesting VC games, tho.

just interesting, that's all. Sad it still gets VC and we'll probably only get Crystal.
and I can not lie
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop Downloads 10/12/2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived