eShop Down?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Othoric

Othoric
1 month ago#1
I have been unable to connect to the eShop for awhile now. The system says I am connected to internet and all other devices on my WiFi are working fine. Is eShop down for anyone else?
PSN ID: Othoric

User Info: DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow
1 month ago#2
It was down for awhile for me. But seems to be working now. ( I'm on the east coast)

Othoric
1 month ago#3
I’m in the Midwest. Just checked and it’s still down for me.

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
1 month ago#4
I'm in central time zone. It's working on my 3DS and Switch.

Othoric
1 month ago#5
Oh man... yeah my Switch is working but my 3DS isn’t... I just did a system transfer too. I really hope that didn’t screw up anything.
FC: 4313-5759-7305

Othoric
1 month ago#6
Finally fixed it! I just had to update my DNS settings. My guess is it had something to do with the system transfer. Thanks to everyone that let me know the eShop was working though!
FC: 4313-5759-7305

User Info: Raccoon1988

Raccoon1988
1 month ago#7
Any publisher sale this week?
Yo-kai Watch
Cuteness is Justice!!!

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu
1 month ago#8
022-5548 error. Some connection problem between us and Nintendo. First step, try turning off your 3DS and trying again. 2nd step, check to make sure you can connect using other services (connecting to the global link in a Pokemon game, for instance.) If you can't, then its a different problem.

If you can but you still can't connect to the eShop or the Badge Arcade, unplug your router and modem and plug them back in. Also turn your system off and on for good measure.
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
1 month ago#9
Working fine other than the claw machine badge game isn't charging me. Added 50 to my account to see if it charged. That worked but badge arcade ain't charging
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived