Any reason to upgrade to 2DS XL from N3DS XL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any reason to upgrade to 2DS XL from N3DS XL?

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
1 month ago#61
I owned several XL models, including the DSi model, and while the bigger screens where nice, The added weight was not. So once the N3DS standard model came out here, I gave up the XL and love the standard size.

That being said, I got to try the 2DS XL a few months ago at a promotion at GS, and I loved it. Larger screens, with a very light weight system. I do use my 3D pretty regularly, so I wouldn't give that up personally, but if a 2DS XL model comes out with a theme I like, I would get one.

I recently added CFW to my 3DS, so it would be nice to have another system handy when I would like the bigger screen option, but it's not a "must" for anyone, unless you have problems with the current system you may be using. Then it may be an option, but I personally thought it was great. I would for sure take it over the N3DS XL, no question about it.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#62
LuigiFan835 posted...
Actually, it is Nintendo’s fault, considering I can view 3D movies perfectly fine while the 3DS’s s***ty 3D bothers my eyes.

That doesn't make any sense.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#63
Gargomon251 posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
Actually, it is Nintendo’s fault, considering I can view 3D movies perfectly fine while the 3DS’s s***ty 3D bothers my eyes.

That doesn't make any sense.

It really does.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: Sinestro_Corps

Sinestro_Corps
1 month ago#64
I replaced my beat up new 3ds xl with the new 2ds xl and im very happy with it. I dont care for 3d, and so far the placement of the speakers hasnt bothered me at all as they sound pretty loud anyway lol
Founder of T.B.B. Negronicus LIVES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJF3Zrdv4tk
Ac nl FC is 3007 8257 6233
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any reason to upgrade to 2DS XL from N3DS XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived