The next Zelda should be an Adventure of Link reimagining.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The next Zelda should be an Adventure of Link reimagining.

User Info: Cotton_Eye_Joe

Cotton_Eye_Joe
2 months ago#11
este914 posted...
No. Not every game needs to be remade.

Ones that haven't aged well do.

User Info: este914

este914
2 months ago#12
Cotton_Eye_Joe posted...
este914 posted...
No. Not every game needs to be remade.

Ones that haven't aged well do.

Disagree but that's ok

-

User Info: Solibrae

Solibrae
2 months ago#13
It does have fairly unique gameplay, especially for its time. The most similar game I can think of is Dark Souls. So perhaps just as Nintendo probably took some inspiration from other Open-World games for Breath of the Wild, they could take some inspiration from From Software for this hypothetical remake/re-imagining.
Hoping for Mega Man X9 and/or a third Mega Man ZX to be announced in 2017. Come on Capcom, finish those cliffhangers!

User Info: ZeldaFan14

ZeldaFan14
2 months ago#14
A new Zelda 2-style game or even a remake would be pretty cool. I'd be up for it!
https://i.imgur.com/PZZg302.gif

User Info: caprontos

caprontos
2 months ago#15
I'd rather a new Zelda be made. I like some remakes and I don't mind if they remake stuff but I'll always rather they just make a new good game and not bother trying to cash in on old games over and over.

For Zelda 2.. I did "beat" it through gross abuse of save states on the 3ds(I'd never of bothered any other way as I don't think I could beat the second dungeon on with out - not that I never tired). I'd probably just skip any remake if it were also a side scroller most likely. So no point wanting one.

Granted it's not impossible for Nintendo to make a side scroller Zelda even I would play. As I do like Terraria despite it being a side scroller. But that would require a little more then just a reimagining from Nintendo probably..

That said I would like for them to branch out a little with Zelda games and do some spin offs/non-standard games.. I'd like a Paper Zelda that's an RPG like the first two Paper Mario's(side kicks and all).. I'd like a new real Four swords adventure like game (ie fully playable single player or up to 4 people and a full story/campaign).

User Info: codman4

codman4
1 month ago#16
It would be nice to have other types of gameplay with the Zelda universe, so I'd welcome a Zelda 2 remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The next Zelda should be an Adventure of Link reimagining.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived