eShop card trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop card trade

User Info: Opheliac

Opheliac
3 months ago#1
So, I've bought a $60 US eShop card and paid a good amount of money for it (I'm from Brazil). Problem is, my 3DS is CAN and, since it's my first time using these cards, I didn't know they were region-locked (I've always used my credit card, but couldn't this time).

I know it was my fault for not making a proper research before buying it, but I can't have my money back, since I've bought it online. I'm looking for a good soul who could make this trade with me (my $60 US PIN for someone's $60 CAN PIN), if possible.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.
FC: 5129-3370-0353 (Ju) | FE Fates 02720-81584-74202-92878 | FE:H 6129683543
Sao Paulo/Brazil (GMT -3) | http://steamcommunity.com/id/MallowFlower

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
3 months ago#2
If you have a Nintendo switch, you can use it there... Also, be careful cause it's easy to be scammed this way (by trading it I mean). I think that selling it online and buying a new one is more safe

Note: if you will consider the possibility to make an eBay insertion for it, I may be interested.

User Info: Opheliac

Opheliac
3 months ago#3
@Cocco Thank you for your reply and interest. As I said, I'm from Brazil. Things like these aren't easily sold here, so I'd probably need to sell it for a smaller price...

I know about the risks of being scammed, but I also know this community has trustworthy users. Seller won't give my money back (as I said, it was my fault) and doesn't have CAN cards in stock.

I'm just desperate, because losing $60 in my currency is a lot of money...
FC: 5129-3370-0353 (Ju) | FE Fates 02720-81584-74202-92878 | FE:H 6129683543
Sao Paulo/Brazil (GMT -3) | http://steamcommunity.com/id/MallowFlower

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
3 months ago#4
Opheliac posted...
@Cocco Thank you for your reply and interest. As I said, I'm from Brazil. Things like these aren't easily sold here, so I'd probably need to sell it for a smaller price...

I know about the risks of being scammed, but I also know this community has trustworthy users. Seller won't give my money back (as I said, it was my fault) and doesn't have CAN cards in stock.

I'm just desperate, because losing $60 in my currency is a lot of money...

Understand your situation. Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop card trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived