Why Pokémon Sun and Moon are mediocre

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why Pokémon Sun and Moon are mediocre

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#51
SeamusOHassey posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
@SeamusOHassey posted...
@LuigiFan835 posted...
Like a badge? You’ve never seen people include funny quotes in their signatures? It’s not even like I’m lying, that’s something you said.

So you find that funny? For the record, I never said I anything about lying. I was just saying.

LuigiFan835 posted...

Ok, I admit I was wrong about @NGageBro being an alt of you as evident by the fact that he provides an actual argument that supports why he thinks that way instead of just saying it’s his opinion and thus it shouldn’t be questioned

See? You can't even do it without the extra nonsense. All you have to do is just apologize and say you were wrong about him being my alt.

Yes, I find it quite funny.

Alright, I’m sorry about saying he was your alt, and I should have not have assumed he was your alt just because you shared the unpopular opinion that SS > DT.

I don't. I don't see why it's so funny.

I see that you can't do it. You can't admit that you were wrong without posting some nonsense after it. You were wrong about him being my alt, but you just can't admit it.

It should be obvious why. Not only is the opinion extremely controversial, but when asked why you thought that way, you pretty much just said “It’s MY OPINION, leave me alone”. I’d say that’s pretty funny.

I literally posted exactly what you wanted, the other thing was just why I thought he was your alt. Are you even reading the stuff after the main part, or are you just assuming what it is? I could delete that second part and nothing would change about what I was saying.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
1 month ago#52
Do you guys have any more ideas for other games I could do these topics on?
Paper Mario Sticker Star and Color Splash are great games and don't deserve the hate they get, even if the other three are better.

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
1 month ago#53
NGageBro posted...

I'd get a kick out of seeing you get LoZ fans in a tizzy.

Yet again I wouldn't get that much of a kick out of it because it's ridiculously easy to set them off. So much as suggest the idea of female Link and they'll lose their s***. Forget even saying that BotW is only mediocre or a bit above average (look at the death threats at and DDOSing of Jim Sterling to see what I mean).
FC: 5112-4220-0277
(message deleted)

NGageBro
1 month ago#55
SymphonicGlory posted...
NGageBro posted...

Yet again I wouldn't get that much of a kick out of it because it's ridiculously easy to set them off. So much as suggest the idea of female Link and they'll lose their s***. Forget even saying that BotW is only mediocre or a bit above average (look at the death threats at and DDOSing of Jim Sterling to see what I mean).

So should I do a BotW one and post it on the Wii U board? Or Switch board?
Paper Mario Sticker Star and Color Splash are great games and don't deserve the hate they get, even if the other three are better.

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
1 month ago#56
NGageBro posted...
SymphonicGlory posted...
NGageBro posted...

Why not both? :D
FC: 5112-4220-0277

NGageBro
1 month ago#57
SymphonicGlory posted...
NGageBro posted...
SymphonicGlory posted...
NGageBro posted...

Why not both? :D

Actually I feel like the Switch board would get a lot more traffic anyway, and I would imagine most people on the Wii U board are also on the Switch board, so maybe it would be unnecessary to do Wii U as well

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
1 month ago#58
ITT, a troll asking for ideas on how to troll and people actually giving ideas. Just saying.

LuigiFan835 posted...
It should be obvious why. Not only is the opinion extremely controversial, but when asked why you thought that way, you pretty much just said “It’s MY OPINION, leave me alone”. I’d say that’s pretty funny.

It's not controversial at all. You're the only one who complains about it. No one else has given me any problem with said opinion other than when I accuse them of wanting a rehash of PM and TTYD. I pretty much just said why and you got butthurt.

LuigiFan835 posted...
I literally posted exactly what you wanted, the other thing was just why I thought he was your alt. Are you even reading the stuff after the main part, or are you just assuming what it is? I could delete that second part and nothing would change about what I was saying.

You could delete that second part, but you won't because you can't do it without being a snark. I said to say it without any strings attached and you go and do the exact opposite.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: master_m11

master_m11
1 month ago#59
irulethegalaxy posted...
NGageBro posted...
irulethegalaxy posted...
easily the most boring troll on gamefaqs. And that's a title that takes some effort. Congrats to you, TC.

I’m a troll just because I criticize a popular game?

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/75884620
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/75874701
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/75872933

You are a troll because you are creating these topics hoping to stir up flame wars.
I knew he was a troll...
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#60
@SeamusOHassey posted...
ITT, a troll asking for ideas on how to troll and people actually giving ideas. Just saying.

LuigiFan835 posted...

It's not controversial at all. You're the only one who complains about it. No one else has given me any problem with said opinion other than when I accuse them of wanting a rehash of PM and TTYD. I pretty much just said why and you got butthurt.

LuigiFan835 posted...

You could delete that second part, but you won't because you can't do it without being a snark. I said to say it without any strings attached and you go and do the exact opposite.

It factually is. You are being delusional if you are trying to tell me that there are more people who think PJ > TTYD than people who like TTYD > PJ. I didn’t get butthurt and have no problem with your liking of PJ, I don’t know why you keep pushing this when I am the ONLY one who knows for sure what goes on my own head. You did not say why, in fact you’ve NEVER said why in this whole f***ing argument

So it seems you really didn’t read the second part. Alright, I’m sorry about saying he was your alt. Deleted the second part, and see? Nothing changed.

SymphonicGlory posted...
NGageBro posted...

Why did you suggest this? He actually did use your idea and made a topic on the Switch board: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75892055
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why Pokémon Sun and Moon are mediocre

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived