Well, screw Mario Party The Top 100 then.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well, screw Mario Party The Top 100 then.

User Info: CeeAnon

CeeAnon
1 month ago#41
>watching gamexplain videos

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
1 month ago#42
CeeAnon posted...

Who cares about who's video's they are.That's just f***ing petty,
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: duderdude3

duderdude3
1 month ago#43
CeeAnon posted...

One of the dumbest posts I've read

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
1 month ago#44
Ben111 posted...
Larpnugger posted...
Boo hoo no classic boards boo boo hyrule warriors legends missing a wiiu mode
Boo hoo Mario maker missing wiiu features
Boo hoo Sun and moon missing gyms
Boo boo pokken not on 3ds
Boo hoo no splatoon 3ds
Boo boo switch getting pokemon

Like seriously can most of you not b*****? Y'all talk about the switch board acting like entitled brats yet your doing the same.
These games started out hyped but one small bump in the road and y'all blow it up be happy with what y'all got.

Another 'fan' demonizing people for not loving every single thing nintendo does

I'm not demonizing you for not loving every Nintendo game I don't like pikmin metroid and some degree breath of the wild. My point is that all of these games were demanded by most on this board mostly games in the wiiu era, Nintendo heard and ported most/ made games for the 3ds and upon reveal hacks hype. One minor thing and y'all complain. Now it's stuff about the switch and feathers here get ruffled

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 month ago#45
I already said shortly after the first trailer that they weren't going to include traditional boards. If they were, they would have showed them off. They didn't show them off, so the logical conclusion means that they didn't include them.

Someone needs to fire the person that made this dumb decision and greenlighted it. It must be the same guys responsible for the garbage that is Mario Maker 3DS. These people take wonderful games... and then changes them in such a way that they become pointless.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow
1 month ago#46
Mariofan15 posted...
DrinkyCrow posted...
I'm not understanding what was so great about the boards. They got in the way of the mini games.

No,they didnt.Games that only have mini games in it loses it's appeal very f***ing quickly.Boards help with this by actually giving you something to do.

I get your option. Did they ever do anything with the game where you could put traps on the board spaces to steal other players coins?
It would be interesting if after I land on a space I could pick a mini game that I'm good at so when another player lands on a space the game I picked would have to be played. Then after the game was played the new player on the space could pick something they liked to replace the previous game.
I love board games, but roll and move games aren't vary fun for the other players that have to wait for their turn.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 month ago#47
Yes, they are fun for players that have to wait their turn... if they also regularly get involved with the process, which is exactly what the old Mario Party games did. They're also very social games.

The new Mario Party games are considered shallow and boring by most of the fans that loved Mario Party. And no one really complained about the mini-games in MP9 and MP10, they were just fine. It's the fact that they took away the freedom of the players to strategize and influence the game. In MP9 and MP10 no amount of skill and strategy will help you win. It all comes down to being lucky in RNG or not near the end of the board.

The other MP games did have a big luck factor, of course. But skill and strategy were definitely factors that could significantly increase your chances to win. MP5, 6 and 7 also had the orbs which you could strategically place around the board to serve as traps and such.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Dvader757

Dvader757
1 month ago#48
This game is gonna bomb hard, Nintendo.... we want the REAL Mario Party. MAybe on Switch (doubt it)
PSN: shadylunchboxx
Switch FC: 5996-9545-6771

User Info: MonarchPoopos

MonarchPoopos
1 month ago#49
@Blayshy posted...
No old school boards and mini-games locked behind amiibos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LuBOnfjVU
Also, Toadette is disconfirmed.

haha entitlement at its finast, too funny

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
1 month ago#50
I'm happy with it as I own all the amiibos. This one is the first mp I'm interested inm
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well, screw Mario Party The Top 100 then.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived