Best sonic games for 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best sonic games for 3ds?

User Info: mza55

mza55
1 month ago#1
Also what are the best group play games on 3ds? and can 2 people play with one game on most games?

User Info: Blue Bomber 99

Blue Bomber 99
1 month ago#2
I'm a big fan of sonic generations 3ds. Though I guess if you're including remade classics, I feel obligated to put Sonic 2 3D at the top.

User Info: Vlugge_Japie

Vlugge_Japie
1 month ago#3
You should but Sonic colors and the rush games. They're DS games but work on the 3DS
3DS FC 4339-2469-3265

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#4
Generations 3DS. It goes well with the PC/console version.
Lost World 3DS is not the worst but not the best either.

Both Sonic Boom games are eh.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 month ago#5
Blue Bomber 99 posted...
I'm a big fan of sonic generations 3ds. Though I guess if you're including remade classics, I feel obligated to put Sonic 2 3D at the top.

Pretty much this.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
1 month ago#6
Generations 3DS has different legacy levels outside of Green Hill Zone to the console version, thereby actually making it a worthwhile play. However it's fairly content-lite.

I'm probably one of the few people who enjoyed Lost World - it wasn't fantastic but it was a good romp and aside from a certain frozen factory level it didn't often dip into -terrible- like other sonic games do. I also liked the weird gyroscope special stages, go figure I guess.

Didn't enjoy either Boom game. Shattered Crystal is at least a mediocre game compared to the Wii U one, so there's that, I guess?

If you're able to access them, Rush and Rush Adventure are both fantastic and well worth a play, as to a lesser extent is Colors; all three are DS games that will play on the console should you desire.
"The essence of magic is to determine the root cause of all things.
There's no distinction between science and magic." ~ Patchouli Knowledge

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
1 month ago#7
I enjoyed Lost World just because it was a breath of fresh air being able to play a 3D Sonic on a handheld for once.
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: nickkuh

nickkuh
1 month ago#8
I wonder why there's no Sonic 3D(3D version)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best sonic games for 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived