What are the best DS FPS games to play on 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are the best DS FPS games to play on 3ds?

User Info: Sinestro_Corps

Sinestro_Corps
1 month ago#1
Ive played moon, both dementiums, and mp: hunters. Anything else noteworthy?
Founder of T.B.B. Negronicus LIVES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJF3Zrdv4tk
Ac nl FC is 3007 8257 6233

User Info: AJM_Ruler

AJM_Ruler
1 month ago#2
All of the Call of Duty games are very good. They are made by N-Space who know their FPS games for the DS.

Goldeneye 007 is also very good. (Rogue Agent....is meh.)

The rest of the FPS are either mediocre or very bleh.
Games can be paused, women cannot. Behold this wisdom.

User Info: 0-172

0-172
1 month ago#3
The Call of Duty titles were great fun. The lack of Wi-Fi really kills the appeal, at least for me.
3DS FC: 4811-8229-7673, Switch FC: SW-4938-4365-6878
Now playing: Splatoon 2, Dragon Quest VIII, Breath of the Wild, FIFA 18

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#4
CoD games were pretty good
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

Sinestro_Corps
1 month ago#5
LuigiFan835 posted...
CoD games were pretty good

Which specifically would you recommend because theres at least 4 i think.

@0-172

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
1 month ago#6
They're all decent but Black Ops is the best of all, in my opinion. Besides the main campaign it includes several other modes, including Zombies (despite not being my favorite mode on the franchise this game's good), which can be played co-op with someone else locally. Modern Warfare Mobilized is similar but instead of Zombies has Survival Mode; another thing I liked is that they all have collectables and achievements if that's your thing.

The only one I'd say you can skip is CoD4, because all it has is the campaign and none of the extra stuff I described above (and personally I don't like that to enter ADS you double tap anywhere on the screen, so it can happen even if you just want to turn around, on the other games they fixed that by adding a separate area for ADS). Sure, it has local multiplayer and you can even play with 1 card with Download Play (only a couple of maps though) but that's it.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
1 month ago#7
Is Ironfall Invasion considered a shooter?
With great responsibility comes great power.

Sinestro_Corps
1 month ago#8
MawiocUdwoc posted...
They're all decent but Black Ops is the best of all, in my opinion. Besides the main campaign it includes several other modes, including Zombies (despite not being my favorite mode on the franchise this game's good), which can be played co-op with someone else locally. Modern Warfare Mobilized is similar but instead of Zombies has Survival Mode; another thing I liked is that they all have collectables and achievements if that's your thing.

The only one I'd say you can skip is CoD4, because all it has is the campaign and none of the extra stuff I described above (and personally I don't like that to enter ADS you double tap anywhere on the screen, so it can happen even if you just want to turn around, on the other games they fixed that by adding a separate area for ADS). Sure, it has local multiplayer and you can even play with 1 card with Download Play (only a couple of maps though) but that's it.

Thanks for the input i appreciate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are the best DS FPS games to play on 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived