Did you buy Pokemon Gold or Silver?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did you buy Pokemon Gold or Silver?

User Info: x_darkness_x666

x_darkness_x666
1 month ago#21
I got Silver, but I may also get Gold at some point. Silver was one of my favorite games as a kid.
Welcome to the world, M.J.C. July 13, 2012.
FC: 5043-1457-2180 New Leaf Town: Zodiac

User Info: Kaibaten

Kaibaten
1 month ago#22
I wanted to buy the Silver box since that's the one I owned as a kid, but the one I wanted to play was Gold since I hadn't played it before. So I couldn't decide which to buy and now the boxes are already out of stock/going for double so I ended up buying neither.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#23
I have a copy of Heart Gold (complete with poke-walker), a physical English copy of Crystal, and a physical Japanese copy of Crystal.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
1 month ago#24
I got gold myself next time I will try sliver .
Why Troll what is the point find something better to do with all your free time.

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 month ago#25
Gold. When I was young I lost my copy of Gold late at night. I remember knocking it off the shelf I always had it sitting on but I decided I'd pick it up in the morning. When I went to get it I couldn't find it anywhere.

Right now I'm getting ready to SR for a shiny Sudowoodo.
Lisa Lisa Month!
https://i.imgtc.com/iy9dlYkSkn.jpg https://i.imgtc.com/7NfP3KAWnL.png https://imgtc.com/i/cpyo7S3.png

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
1 month ago#26
I used to have a Crystal cartridge years ago, but the battery died. Even though I have the superior HeartGold/SoulSilver, those Gen. 2 graphics are so nostalgic to me.

I'm waiting for Crystal to come out. My guess is we'll see it on the VC in either December or January, once Ultra Sun/Moon have had a chance to sell.
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: bigtim777

bigtim777
1 month ago#27
Ben111 posted...
Soul silver

This.

I see no reason at all to replay gold/silver or even crystal now that the remakes exists. Much more content in those games.

Perhaps if you don't own the game...then start buying it.
Mutton, fresh mutton!

User Info: VoiceOfTheSoul

VoiceOfTheSoul
1 month ago#28
I bought Gold because I haven't played gen 2 yet.
http://www.last.fm/user/voiceofthesoul0

User Info: TheReverseFlash

TheReverseFlash
1 month ago#29
So im planing on getting a vc game but im stuck between pokemon gold, silver, yellow, metroid, zelda links awakening, zelda majoras mask, and UnEpic.

Im having a hard time choosing between these and if I had to choose one which would it be? The only one of these ive played is the 3DS majoras mask remake.
Im being extremely clever up here and theres no one to stand around looking impressed! Whats the point in having you all?

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
1 month ago#30
TheReverseFlash posted...
So im planing on getting a vc game but im stuck between pokemon gold, silver, yellow, metroid, zelda links awakening, zelda majoras mask, and UnEpic.

Im having a hard time choosing between these and if I had to choose one which would it be? The only one of these ive played is the 3DS majoras mask remake.

Either Majora's Mask or the Zelda Oracle games.

Link's Awakening is overrated, the Oracle games are better.
With great responsibility comes great power.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did you buy Pokemon Gold or Silver?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived