Superstar Saga+Bowser's Minions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Superstar Saga+Bowser's Minions?

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#1
More SuperOPbros Saga and Minion's Movies. Seriously, I'm unimpressed by this. They oversimplified everything and basically made Bowser's Minions an interactive 8 hour cutscene. Dream Team and Paper Jam were also easy but knew when to get challenging. This game threw the difficulty out for 95% of Superstar Saga and just ramped it up super randomly, which I think is bad design. Especially when 95% is extremely easy.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#2
Yeah, I don't usually like to say that, but the original version is clearly better.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#3
I never played OG Version but I'm willing to bet its better.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#4
I don't get it, all Mario RPG games are PAINFULLY easy, but Super Star Saga (OG) had the benefits of having a pretty much perfect set of art assets.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
1 month ago#5
You guys are crazy, Superstar Saga has always been this easy. I played through the GBA version at least 7 times and the game was ALWAYS a cakewalk.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
1 month ago#6
I never had any difficulty with SSS. And I don't get the complaints about PJ DT difficulty because at least in those games failing to dodge was actually really punishing even overlevelled. Something that wasn't even in the DS titles.
"Deadpool is just as formulaic the Avengers films it so relentlessly strives not to be."

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#7
All Mario RPGs are very easy.

For some reason a lot of people say PJ is the hardest Mario and Luigi game, but I don’t understand how. Paper Mario cannot die and most enemies make it very obvious which character they are going to attack. I would actually say it’s the second easiest, with this game being the easiest. I died twice in both this game and Paper Jam, but that’s because there are bosses in both games that can one-shot you
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Superstar Saga+Bowser's Minions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived