US SNES Classic Style N3DS XL revealed!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. US SNES Classic Style N3DS XL revealed!

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#21
The NA version is beautiful! I want it so badly, but I'll never be able to afford it.

What pisses me off though, is that Nintendo STILL doesn't include an AC adapter! It's like Nintendo is just anti-consumer for the hell of it.

User Info: Coffee_Nurse

Coffee_Nurse
1 month ago#22
WarGreymon77 posted...
The NA version is beautiful! I want it so badly, but I'll never be able to afford it.

What pisses me off though, is that Nintendo STILL doesn't include an AC adapter! It's like Nintendo is just anti-consumer for the hell of it.

A USB charging cable is like 4 dollars. And, it's infinitely more convenient than having an AC adapter hogging a electrical socket in 2017.
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
http://isdmxinjail.com/ http://hemansings.com/

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#23
USB? What, you plug it into your computer?

User Info: thekingoftown

thekingoftown
1 month ago#24
x and y buttons should have been indented
I'm so glad The Cheat is not dead

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
1 month ago#25
@iMURDAu posted...
Yet again the design is upside down once you open the system. smh

I'll buy custom faceplates if I want my N3DS to look like a SNES.

That is not upside down. It's not a laptop advertisement logo. It's a design for YOU to see when you close the system which is going to be alot if you utilize sleep mode. Why do you care that other people see your 3ds the right way? And also when you open it, you're playing the game, not turning it around to see the design facing up.

User Info: Coffee_Nurse

Coffee_Nurse
1 month ago#26
WarGreymon77 posted...
USB? What, you plug it into your computer?

That, my power bank, my multi-port USB charger. Sky's the limit.
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
http://isdmxinjail.com/ http://hemansings.com/

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
1 month ago#27
TheMKDestroyer posted...
@iMURDAu posted...

That is not upside down. It's not a laptop advertisement logo. It's a design for YOU to see when you close the system which is going to be alot if you utilize sleep mode. Why do you care that other people see your 3ds the right way? And also when you open it, you're playing the game, not turning it around to see the design facing up.

So it isn't upside down. I'm playing the game and people can see that the question mark block is upright, that the Monster Hunter monsters aren't pointing down, etc, it's a personal preference. Obviously it isn't a laptop logo but it is being displayed outward. Just like a phone case, shirt, or hat. Why not have it look, idk, not silly to anyone looking at you?

Why do you care that I care what people see when I'm playing a game?
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
1 month ago#28
iMURDAu posted...
TheMKDestroyer posted...
@iMURDAu posted...

So it isn't upside down. I'm playing the game and people can see that the question mark block is upright, that the Monster Hunter monsters aren't pointing down, etc, it's a personal preference. Obviously it isn't a laptop logo but it is being displayed outward. Just like a phone case, shirt, or hat. Why not have it look, idk, not silly to anyone looking at you?

Why do you care that I care what people see when I'm playing a game?

I'm just saying, didn't you buy this system for yourself and not for random strangers to stare at while you're playing? I don't know about you but I close my 3ds like a laptop so I see the design facing up when I close it. Why would you want to close it and see it upside down? Just so strangers are satisfied with what you bought for youself?

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
1 month ago#29
Holy s*** that's beautiful! I want one so much but I already have a N3DS and can't justify buying another.

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
1 month ago#30
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. US SNES Classic Style N3DS XL revealed!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived