Old news but no one posted it - Dillon's Rolling Western: Dead Heat Breakers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Old news but no one posted it - Dillon's Rolling Western: Dead Heat Breakers

User Info: Larsa_Britdor

Larsa_Britdor
1 month ago#1
New (well not new anymore) art of the game was shown:

http://nintendoeverything.com/a-few-the-dead-heat-breakers-details-new-art/

And I gotta say I'm not sure what I think of the other animals. The human hair in their heads looks silly as hell.
Dillon on the other hand not only looks like he took inspiration in Kenshiro or Max costume but DAMN he's been pumping his guns! Look at those biceps! He was such a skinny in the old games.

By the the official title is The Dead Heat Breakers in Japan. No news of localization.

User Info: shinyspheal

shinyspheal
1 month ago#2
No one as in one topic... c'mon man, is it really that hard to search "Dillon"
MHPortable 3rd AGGL true Legend. I am one of the real main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thx.

User Info: Larsa_Britdor

Larsa_Britdor
1 month ago#3
shinyspheal posted...

There was no topic talking about the art posted. Just a topic talking about the game announcement.

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
1 month ago#4
Looks awesome. I really hope it gets localized
Mario RPG: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS > PM > SPM > PiT = PJ > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
1 month ago#5
The first two games either sold better than I thought, or someone with clout over there has a special place in their heart for this series. 'Cause honestly, I'm surprised they're making a third game for it on the same system. Never tried the first one because I'm left-handed, but it looked fun.
The new GFAQs interface blows a$$!
My 3DS FC: 1418-6769-0538

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#6
GeekyDad posted...
The first two games either sold better than I thought, or someone with clout over there has a special place in their heart for this series. 'Cause honestly, I'm surprised they're making a third game for it on the same system. Never tried the first one because I'm left-handed, but it looked fun.

It’s probably the first reason; but I’d love for it to be the second reason, as both games are underrated gems
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
1 month ago#7
Why doesn't the wolf wear pants?
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#8
shinyspheal posted...

It isn't hard to ignore topics you obviously aren't interested in either.... yet here you are.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
1 month ago#9
I definetly buy and play the first two ones someday! =)

User Info: shinyspheal

shinyspheal
1 month ago#10
Damaged7 posted...
shinyspheal posted...

It isn't hard to ignore topics you obviously aren't interested in either.... yet here you are.

It isn't hard to misunderstand a topic just by the title, as is to make snarky comments (how ironic, wouldn't you say?)... yet here we are.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL true Legend. I am one of the real main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thx.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Old news but no one posted it - Dillon's Rolling Western: Dead Heat Breakers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived