Here are some of my art ideas for games which I myself think is good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Here are some of my art ideas for games which I myself think is good

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#1
*** CORPYRIGT SALOCOOL999 --- CWCVILLE ***

https://callmikelata.com/2017/09/19/more-of-my-art-with-possible-ad-ideas/

Please ask Spiderweb to hire me now or perish wisely; the choice is yours *** CLOPYRITE SALOCOOL999 --- CWCVILLE ***

Excuse the myanmar, I am on Ipad, it's only small ammount of sample to throw at Jeff Vogel please hire me.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
1 month ago#2
You're posting that guys art page saying they're your ideas after insulting him in his thread? smh. Reporting it for harassment, probably falls under trolling if nothing else. You talk of him being over 20 and posting bad art yet here you are still insulting and mocking people for no real reason?

Imagine having the urge to create a thread about this. I rarely put people on ignore but I've seen enough to know I'd rather not conversate with this amount of random pettiness. Peace out.
https://youtu.be/54uniK5zUvU

Salocool
1 month ago#3
nophoria posted...
mocking people for no real reason?

He brought it upon myself by proudly publishing stuff that a 10 years old would be ashamed of. It's part of the game to laugh it off, can't ignore ridicule when it knocks to your door.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: MikeLata29

MikeLata29
1 month ago#4
funny. Look at some of Jeff Vogel stuff he currently uses, if you want to make fun of something make fun of that. Or look at his in-game intro art for say Avadon if you don't think he should change or spice things up a bit in his "old school" remakes. Just wanted to offer my service to him that's all. But unlike you or him, I am not trying to be a big fry just a small-time freelancer kicked out of the u.s. for fighting/hooliganism you can read about in one of my blog posts on my site (dare you to find it). And yes, I have a journalism degree, albeit from Chico State and have been published unlike you.

User Info: MikeLata29

MikeLata29
1 month ago#5
Here is a sample of the art Jeff Vogel uses for his in-game artwork or the types of artists he hires. Again I would love to do better and more interesting hand-made work that I could digitize for him, as I really don't think this is good work but that's just my opinion:

http://www.gry-online.pl/galeria/gry13/187894484.jpg

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
1 month ago#6
Stop being an a******
Mario RPG: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS > PM > SPM > PiT = PJ > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
1 month ago#7
NGageBro posted...
Stop being an a******

The guy is delusional though. Learn how to draw properly and maybe then you'll get hired ;)

Salocool
1 month ago#8
Finn-X posted...
The guy is delusional though. Learn how to draw properly and maybe then you'll get hired ;)

There's a matter also for him to express his thoughts clearly, without redundancy.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Here are some of my art ideas for games which I myself think is good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived