I see you Ultra Sun & Moon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I see you Ultra Sun & Moon

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 month ago#1
damn you gonna make me buy you aren't you...
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: CAPSAR

CAPSAR
1 month ago#2
Ok, at the risk of feeding the trolls....

What has you so excited? It's just another Pokémon game, they're fun yes but since it's not a new generation nothing to get all hot and bothered over.

User Info: WoeChosenChild

WoeChosenChild
1 month ago#3
I imagine it's because of the most recent trailer.

CAPSAR
1 month ago#4
WoeChosenChild posted...
I imagine it's because of the most recent trailer.

If it is, yeah it's a good trailer but nothing to get that excited over. The only cool thing I saw was being able to get Totem Sized Pokémon

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 month ago#5
I wasn't really excited when I saw it, but I saw plenty of other people pretty excited about it... Honestly, the trailer that showed we could travel to Ultra Beast worlds was more exciting to me.

I don't understand why you seem to be questioning people being excited over the game to begin with though...do you have some kind of problem with people liking the game?
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#6
The return of Team Rocket is what got me excited so atleast this isn’t just an upgraded copy it’s entirely new storyline.
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

CAPSAR
1 month ago#7
Meteordragon10 posted...
seem to be questioning people being excited over the game to begin with though...do you have some kind of problem with people liking the game?

I don't, but I've seen some excitement where you'd think this was the first time the sequel was an updated version of the first two for the generation. Now you give me a game where you can travel between a couple of regions then I'll get excited and see the need for others to get excited.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 month ago#8
I mean, it isn't the first time, but this one at least seems to have a lot more changes than the other games. Also, this game is not a sequel. It's apparently in an alternate dimension or something like that.

People just have different things they are excited about in regards to the game than you do. Difference in opinion and whatnot. That's all it is.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

CAPSAR
1 month ago#9
They have alternate stories so this is more like every other version when they say "alternate" they just mean that the big bad team is after the Legendary exclusive to that version.

User Info: OdaNobuna

OdaNobuna
1 month ago#10
If they don't change the fact that near every trainer has only 1-2 Pkms, make the trials more interesting, give some life to Aloha (that s*** is empty), and make Hau/Lillie less anoying maybe I can give it a try. For now, it's the only Pkm game ever I'm skipping.

S/M is near unplayable.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: BotW; Sonic Mania; Kancolle; WoW: Legion.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I see you Ultra Sun & Moon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived