Why the NSMB series is not good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why the NSMB series is not good

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
4 weeks ago#51
Echidneys posted...
Meteordragon10 posted...
...Why do you have a problem with people liking the series? I don't understand why people liking a game is such a big problem for you.

Looks like you have just as much of a problem that someone doesn’t like a series
Not really. But I do get curious about certain things sometimes.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: forteanoter

forteanoter
4 weeks ago#52
NGageBro posted...
forteanoter posted...
NGageBro posted...
forteanoter posted...
NGageBro posted...
Meteordragon10 posted...
Okay, but answer this...if you already made topics like these before, you should know the answer to your question you posted already. So, why are you making the topic again? I'll go ahead and post my question from before that you ignored too.

"..Why do you have a problem with people liking the series? I don't understand why people liking a game is such a big problem for you."

Well I don’t have a problem with it, just wondering why people do. I have pointed out issues with the series to support that.

Nobody gives a s*** about your opinion, add that onto a game that came out years ago, also this website is s*** enough without your copy and paste topics.

They’re not copy and paste topics. Did you miss the part where I said I come up with new points every time?

Also, one point I didn’t add due to not being a flaw of the series itself is that it has changed other series like Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario for the worse.

Just because they are new points does not mean the main objective of the topic changed.

But even then my topics address valid points.

Opinionated bullet points does not mean fact.
One does not simply x

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#53
forteanoter posted...
NGageBro posted...
forteanoter posted...
NGageBro posted...
forteanoter posted...
NGageBro posted...
Meteordragon10 posted...
Okay, but answer this...if you already made topics like these before, you should know the answer to your question you posted already. So, why are you making the topic again? I'll go ahead and post my question from before that you ignored too.

"..Why do you have a problem with people liking the series? I don't understand why people liking a game is such a big problem for you."

Well I don’t have a problem with it, just wondering why people do. I have pointed out issues with the series to support that.

Nobody gives a s*** about your opinion, add that onto a game that came out years ago, also this website is s*** enough without your copy and paste topics.

They’re not copy and paste topics. Did you miss the part where I said I come up with new points every time?

Also, one point I didn’t add due to not being a flaw of the series itself is that it has changed other series like Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario for the worse.

Just because they are new points does not mean the main objective of the topic changed.

But even then my topics address valid points.

Opinionated bullet points does not mean fact.

Ok, I realize that, but like half of my points are facts. Anyway I don’t see why subjective statements aren’t valid, especially if they are agreed on by many.
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 weeks ago#54
As someone who played and beat SMB1~3 + World 10 years prior to any NSMB game I prefer NSMB over them.
Except NSMB Wii. Waggle AND gyro controls with stupid input delay being forced to complete the game is bulls*** and ruins the whole experience.
"Deadpool is just as formulaic as the Avengers films it so relentlessly strives not to be."

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#55
Bahamut_10th posted...
As someone who played and beat SMB1~3 + World 10 years prior to any NSMB game I prefer NSMB over them.
Except NSMB Wii. Waggle AND gyro controls with stupid input delay being forced to complete the game is bulls*** and ruins the whole experience.

Wii was one of the better ones
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 weeks ago#56
I like NSMB because it's akin to SMB1-3 and I never cared much for 3D Mario.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#57
xOmniCloudx posted...

But NSMB is more bland than SMB3

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 weeks ago#58
NGageBro posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...

True but thankfully, not as bland as most games ever made or yourself. So there's at least that.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#59
xOmniCloudx posted...
NGageBro posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...

True but thankfully, not as bland as most games ever made or yourself. So there's at least that.

I think you have weird standards.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why the NSMB series is not good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived