sandbox games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. sandbox games

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
4 weeks ago#1
any good sandbox games for the ds or 3ds ?? looking for something to play
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: forteanoter

forteanoter
4 weeks ago#2
Minecraft is coming out for the new 3ds
One does not simply x

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 weeks ago#3
forteanoter posted...
Minecraft is coming out for the new 3ds

It's been out for a while.

There's also Terraria and a Minecraft clone on the eShop as well.
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
4 weeks ago#4
forteanoter posted...
Minecraft

This.

iMURDAu posted...
There's also Terraria and Minecraft clone[s] on the eShop as well.

And this.

Unless you can play the PC version (which has more content), Terraria is my recommendation.

Minecraft clones include:
The Magic Hammer - It's okay. You carry around a hammer and go to graveyards to fight enemies and samey bosses. Simple, but relatively good for a $5? game.
Cube Creator 3D - No story, just a survival mode with druids and orcs and a creative mode.
Battle Miner - You basically go to each tower and fight giant ants to rescue people. It was fun at first, but it gets repetitive after awhile.
FC: 2724-1435-8055 - IGN: PSI_BLUE
Spelling errors make me laugh.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 weeks ago#5
Blue_Thunder posted...
Unless you can play the PC version (which has more content), Terraria is my recommendation.

I'm so sick of the PC elitists saying "hur hur, PC is better." OK we get it, nothing can top the PC in terms of raw power, but who cares? Console gaming is far more convenient imo.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
4 weeks ago#6
SeamusOHassey posted...
Blue_Thunder posted...

I'm so sick of the PC elitists saying "hur hur, PC is better." OK we get it, nothing can top the PC in terms of raw power, but who cares? Console gaming is far more convenient imo.

Ok.
FC: 2724-1435-8055 - IGN: PSI_BLUE
Spelling errors make me laugh.

User Info: more_cow_bell

more_cow_bell
4 weeks ago#7
SeamusOHassey posted...
but who cares?

people who want more content?
https://media.giphy.com/media/Qj07xH0I1AaZy/giphy.gif http://i.imgur.com/0O95M.gif http://i.imgur.com/IV8gR2Z.gif

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
4 weeks ago#8
SeamusOHassey posted...
Blue_Thunder posted...

He's recommending it because it has more content not because its on PC. Maybe think before you go into a blind rage.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: RekamOiram

RekamOiram
4 weeks ago#9
Does Fantasy Life count? Interesting concept where you get to pick random jobs, but I ended up hating it. So much damn meaningless text. Even when I got to the end, I just skipped through, what I assume to be, reveals because I just did not care.
Print is dead.

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
4 weeks ago#10
No, FL doesn't count. BTW, you can skip text faster if you hold "X" and keep mashing "A".
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. sandbox games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived