Mario Golf World Tour/Mario Tennis Open or Mario Sports Superstars?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Golf World Tour/Mario Tennis Open or Mario Sports Superstars?

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob
4 weeks ago#11
I buy Mario Sports Superstars only for the online, but i can't find anyone online except for golf, and someday the online modes will shut down forever anyway...

Seriously, the music in Superstars is pretty bad compared to World Tour and Tennis Open. The Superstars Golf's main theme gives me headaches, for example.

Better you choose between Mario Golf: World Tour and Mario Tennis: Open, because Superstars sucks in every way, except for Golfing online, IF you can endure it's annoying music.

User Info: Wario922

Wario922
3 weeks ago#12
I wish Camelot would put an update on the shop for golf cause I've already purchase all the amiibo cards from the shop and there's nothing to purchase from the shop which Mario Sports Superstars awards you with coins for your progress. Plus Camelot should put updates on the shop like cpu difficulty available and you can now play the back nine of the four courses and match play is now available cause I'm sick of nine hole courses. They also should put an update on Toad's booth letting players know you can now play on the DLC courses online without any limits, like you play match play with the same rules with a player online just like a cpu on match play and allowed to play eighteen holes on stroke play too online.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Golf World Tour/Mario Tennis Open or Mario Sports Superstars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived