I really enjoyed the Sonic Lost World demo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really enjoyed the Sonic Lost World demo?

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 weeks ago#11
Aw man :(

I feel like Lost World's gameplay has a ton of potential. It's too bad they threw it out.

The low scores make a lot more sense now. I was confused because the game felt really good in the demo and the WiiU version just seems even better.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#12
I forgot it even had one.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#13
LuigiFan835 posted...
Blayshy posted...
Guess I was ignored, huh.

Because you’re wrong. Like a lot of other things.

Wow, thanks for being an ass towards me just because I don't have the same opinion.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Blue Bomber 99

Blue Bomber 99
3 weeks ago#14
Overall I think I enjoyed the 3DS version, but I only paid $10 for it if that changes perspective on it. That being said, one of the main reasons I picked it up other than price was that I really enjoyed the demo. Unfortunately, what people have said on here is mostly true in my opinion, though I still wouldn't say it's a bad game. The demo levels are definitely the highlight and show what the game could have been, but there's still some fun to be had for Sonic fans. I will not disagree that some levels are just hot garbage though.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really enjoyed the Sonic Lost World demo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived