Will the new 2ds systems still be available around Christmas time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the new 2ds systems still be available around Christmas time?

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#1
Specifically amazon? There's two editions for $150 and I wanna make sure I can get one around Christmas time, just scared it will be hard to find them

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#2
anyone?

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
4 weeks ago#3
Why don't you just buy it now, and save yourself the trouble?
FC: 2724-1435-8055 - IGN: PSI_BLUE
Spelling errors make me laugh.

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#4
Won't have the money until then sadly. All the money I have are tied up in bills and school taxes

User Info: Naz927

Naz927
4 weeks ago#5
I don't see why they wouldn't be, I just got oneastne last Thursday and it was easy to find.
"You BLEEEEEWWW it!" - Robert De Niro from Copland. Do yourself a favor and watch it on Netflix.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
4 weeks ago#6
One might hope that Nintendo learned from last years' complete understock of 3DS consoles, but there IS another pokemon game coming out....
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#7
Sigh I hop I don't get screwed

User Info: m4tthi4s91

m4tthi4s91
4 weeks ago#8
Of course they will? Why would they sell out? The 3DS (meaning all versions) is on its dying breath. I doubt too many new systems will be sold for the holidays.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 weeks ago#9
Never assume that a Nintendo product will be available, lol. You know how it is. Nintendo puts their logo on something and people buy it up. But I hope you get lucky.

m4tthi4s91 posted...
Of course they will? Why would they sell out? The 3DS (meaning all versions) is on its dying breath. I doubt too many new systems will be sold for the holidays.

That's what I said about the Black Friday 3DS last year. They turned out to be as hard to find/buy as an NES Classic.

User Info: m4tthi4s91

m4tthi4s91
4 weeks ago#10
Well, what were the options for 2016? The Wii U was already more dead then, than the 3DS is now. But this year I guess it will be mainly Switches that will be sold.

But yeah, I can't comment on Black Friday, we don't really have that in Europe.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the new 2ds systems still be available around Christmas time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived