Digital release only

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Digital release only

User Info: S2CA

S2CA
4 weeks ago#1
phoenix wright trilogy

User Info: yab

yab
4 weeks ago#2
unless you get the Japanese version. I believe it has English text in it, although there's still the region lock problem.

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
4 weeks ago#3
The crossover with Professor Layton got a physical release, but all the other Ace Attorney games on 3DS are digital only outside of Japan. We didn't even get Great Ace Attorney, and probably never will.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#4
desaigamon posted...
The crossover with Professor Layton got a physical release, but all the other Ace Attorney games on 3DS are digital only outside of Japan. We didn't even get Great Ace Attorney, and probably never will.

Considering the fact that Japan is involved and too apparent to hide, yeah.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: S2CA

S2CA
4 weeks ago#5
That kinda explains why I never saw phoenix wright 6 in retail when I was getting monster hunter stories

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
4 weeks ago#6
For both Great Ace Attorney and for Ace Attorney Investigations 2, I judge it unlikely we're going to see them localized - but if they do it, I'm ready to buy.
A gentleman will walk, but never run
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Digital release only

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived