Question about Mario Party the top 100 unlockables gallery

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about Mario Party the top 100 unlockables gallery

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
4 weeks ago#1
I heard that there is an unlock gallery in the game where the game gives you information about previous Mario Party items and music.

How many things are there to unlock here and do you unlock them with Party Points or through other methods? If you do unlock them with Party Points, how many points do they typically cost?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#2
No one cares, as that game blows.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#3
The game sucks, don’t buy it
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: Jostin1

Jostin1
4 weeks ago#4
...To give you an actual answer, the only things you can unlock in the collection is music, the character descriptions for the hosts throughout the console games, and the credits (the item descriptions and descriptions for the console games are already there). The music you unlock by simply playing the minigame/mode that uses it, while I'm not so sure about how to unlock all the host descriptions. Just playing through the game unlocks them as far as I can tell. The credits you get after beating minigame island.
Upcoming games that I'm looking forward to most:
War Groove, VVVVVV (Switch).
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about Mario Party the top 100 unlockables gallery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived