Best VC games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best VC games?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
3 weeks ago#11
Burger Time was awesome too!
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: VeloticDecadenc

VeloticDecadenc
3 weeks ago#12
Gargoyle's Quest - Great little action platformer for GB with some light RPG elements. Surprisingly polished for a third party GB game from 1990. If you enjoy it, the NES sequel (Gagoyle's Quest II) is also on VC, as well as the SNES follow up (Demon's Crest), the last game in the trilogy.

Mega Man V - The best classic MM game on GB, and it's probably not coincidence that it's the first wholly original one (as in, not using elements of the NES entries) as well.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - The screen size is smaller due to being a GBC port, but literally everything else makes up for it. Has some great bonus challenge modes as well as a modified version of Lost Levels as an unlockable. It's pretty much the GBC precursor to the Super Mario Advance series.

Mario Golf & Mario Tennis - Great games that combine RPG progression with Golf and Tennis, respectively. If you've played Golf Story on Switch, the GBC versions of Mario Golf and Tennis were the inspirations for it.

Xtreme Sports - A WayForward game by the same team that did Shantae (Uses the same engine and artstyle, even). Pretty similar to Mario Golf & Tennis, only you're participating in a variety of sports, instead of just one.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 weeks ago#13
Link's Awakening is great. If you have a N3DS, get Link to the Past as well, it's even better. The only VC games that I paid for, that were actually worth it IMO. (Ambassador, plus a handful of VC purchases)
XBL / PSN / Steam / NNID: BahamutBBob
3DS: 2320 - 6245 - 8788

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
3 weeks ago#14
If you like Rayman you have one for the gbc
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: ebbhead1991

ebbhead1991
3 weeks ago#15
I second Mole Mania. Underrated action/puzzle game from Shigeru Miyamoto himself!
"Hey baby -- You know I've met a lot of cool chicks
But I've never met a girl with all her own teeth" -- New Order, "Fine Time"

User Info: SMEDIA

SMEDIA
3 weeks ago#16
If you intend to get the Gameboy Zeldas, be warned that Oracle of Ages is horrible compared to Oracle of Seasons and Link's Awakening DX.
Old habits reappear/ fighting the fear of fear/ growing conspiracy/ everyone's after me/ frayed ends of sanity/ hear them calling/ hear them calling me

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
3 weeks ago#17
Clearly, it's a matter of personal tastes... For me:
-Zelda titles
-pokemon titles
-earthbound
-breath of fire II

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
3 weeks ago#18
really hope zombies ate my neighbors comes to VC for 3ds

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
3 weeks ago#19
Shining Force on Game Gear.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best VC games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived