Are Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon worth it?

User Info: amilli0nlights

amilli0nlights
4 weeks ago#1
I own Pokemon Sun and Moon, though I haven't played them yet, I haven't even broken the shrink wrap on Sun yet. I haven't been keeping good track of the 3DS lately, so I don't even know what the features of Ultra are, you guys think it's worth it to buy Ultra or will I not be missing much if I just play Sun/Moon?
Xbox One: AMilli0NliGHTS | PS4/Vita: AMilli0NliGHTS_ | Switch: 4951-1316-4319 | 3DS: 3926-7362-7193 | Steam: AMilli0nliGHTS

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 weeks ago#2
Nope.
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 weeks ago#3
In that case, probably not. There has been a bit of new stuff added but from what I've heard so far the games are basically just slightly polished and tweeked ports of Sun and Moon with a few new bells and whistles added. If the originals weren't entertaining enough for you to finish after a year I wouldn't bother buying these.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#4
Nope.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 weeks ago#5
Get Ultra Sun. Why bother playing Sun when you can play the newer one?
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
4 weeks ago#6
sell sun as it wouldn't really count as "used" and buy ultra with that money
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://m.youtube.com/#/user/bigbangpegasusmaster.I play games

User Info: PerfectHeadshot

PerfectHeadshot
4 weeks ago#7
Depends on how much you get it for / whether or not you played the original SuMo installments.
What's with the pirate hate any way? They go argh and steal booty from people's ships and don't forget about their parrots!
-Zalker

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
4 weeks ago#8
It's only really worth playing over the originals if you're going to play long after finishing the main story, because most of the significant changes don't occur in the main story.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

User Info: SolidZone

SolidZone
4 weeks ago#9
Ben111 & Endgame posted...
Nope.

Explain why instead of typing one single word. Do yourself a favor and stop wasting my time.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#10
Well @SolidZone, since you've asked so nicely.....

Nope.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived