How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
3 weeks ago#21
69 3ds
49 ds
It’s growing but at the same time I can’t wait until I have them all that I want
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
3 weeks ago#22
Oh man, with the Nintendo DS alone, probably 270+. The Nintendo 3DS, 85+.

FYI - ALL physical!
CAPCOM needs to make Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 & SQUARE-ENIX needs to REmake FFV, FFVI, & Secret of Mana for the Nintendo 3DS.

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
3 weeks ago#23
for those of you who have 25+ games, how is backlog hell? I know I'm having no luck at all finishing anything anytime soon. Left poor rune factor alone and I forgot what the hell was going on and what to do besides charge into some sech empire.
/BinBinricecake - Morgan - Warrior/~"You're brothers-in-nobody's-arms. Family that's lonely together is bro-nly together"
-Teddy

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 weeks ago#24
BinBinricecake posted...
for those of you who have 25+ games, how is backlog hell? I know I'm having no luck at all finishing anything anytime soon. Left poor rune factor alone and I forgot what the hell was going on and what to do besides charge into some sech empire.

For those of us who have had the system since early in its life, that's not many games at all. If not for RPGs taking longer and longer (I should really just give up on Xenogame) the backlog would be minimal.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.

User Info: briguy

briguy
3 weeks ago#25
BinBinricecake posted...

It's great because the games aren't going anywhere.
Get a Nintendo Switch and PS4. Don't be a loser.

User Info: Trick_kcirT

Trick_kcirT
3 weeks ago#26
9 ds
13 3ds
I've bought mostly digital on 3ds.
Used to have many more ds but I sold them for book money. :p
I don't have anything good to put here, but I decided to fill it up with crap anyway. I own a lot of crap.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#27
I think I have around 30 DS and 15 3DS games
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: PsychicRutabaga

PsychicRutabaga
3 weeks ago#28
29 DS
13 3DS

My backlog is definitely bad.
"Belly up, comrades, and let Korgan flail the bladder for a spell." - Korgan, Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn

User Info: LingFromXing

LingFromXing
3 weeks ago#29
Used to own probably over 50-60 at one point but sold most of my games earlier this year, so it's down to around 20 or less.
3DS FC: 1461-6371-6668

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#30
LingFromXing posted...
Used to own probably over 50-60 at one point but sold most of my games earlier this year, so it's down to around 20 or less.

I'd be surprised if I sold more than 5 3DS/DS games ever
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived