How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

User Info: LingFromXing

LingFromXing
3 weeks ago#31
Gargomon251 posted...
LingFromXing posted...
Used to own probably over 50-60 at one point but sold most of my games earlier this year, so it's down to around 20 or less.

I'd be surprised if I sold more than 5 3DS/DS games ever

@Gargomon251 Yeah I used to keep all my games too, but started running out of room and realized I probably wasn't going to touch 95% of them ever again.
3DS FC: 1461-6371-6668

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#32
There's no reason to Mention me when you're already quoting me.

IDK how "room" is an issue when each game is like 1 square inch.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

LingFromXing
3 weeks ago#33
Gargomon251 posted...
There's no reason to Mention me when you're already quoting me.

IDK how "room" is an issue when each game is like 1 square inch.

Sorry about that, I haven't actively used gamefaqs since the classic site design and don't get notifications from quotes anymore, figured you needed to mention people now.

Should have said I sold a ton of games from all consoles, the 3ds/ds games weren't taking huge amounts of space on their own I guess but why keep them if I'm never going to play them again.

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#34
LingFromXing posted...
I haven't actively used gamefaqs since the classic site design and don't get notifications from quotes anymore,

https://www.gamefaqs.com/user/messages
u/Gargomon251

LingFromXing
3 weeks ago#35
Gargomon251 posted...
LingFromXing posted...
I haven't actively used gamefaqs since the classic site design and don't get notifications from quotes anymore,

But that doesn't tell you if someone is replying to you personally, just if somebody posted in the thread. At least from what I can see.

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#36
LingFromXing posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
LingFromXing posted...

But that doesn't tell you if someone is replying to you personally, just if somebody posted in the thread. At least from what I can see.

Good enough. I usually want to read other replies anyway.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Fantasy

Fantasy
3 weeks ago#37
Last I checked it was around 20 so I guess 25-30 by now? I have 3 or 4 ds games too
http://www.backloggery.com/yakla96
Now Playing: Steins;Gate, HDN Rebirth 1 and Ys Seven

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 weeks ago#38
61 DS games, and only 6 3DS games.

Since the only DS and 3DS games sold around these parts are usually expensive (anything first-party) and/or common (sports games, licensed games) I haven't really been getting as many games, plus with the Wii Shop Channel coming to an end my purchases have been focused there lately.

BinBinricecake posted...
for those of you who have 25+ games, how is backlog hell? I know I'm having no luck at all finishing anything anytime soon. Left poor rune factor alone and I forgot what the hell was going on and what to do besides charge into some sech empire.

I'm aware that I could not get to see the day I have no games unbeaten, unless I stop buying games altogether; and even so, it's unlikely considering I tend to replay games I haven't played in forever. However, I've always seen the backlog as a "the happiness is in the journey, not in the destination" thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many physical DS and 3DS games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived