Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
2 months ago#1
And the last great 3DS game as well.

Hope you guys enjoy Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! I will!
Playing: Nioh (PS4), Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)

User Info: outworld222

outworld222
2 months ago#2
Nooooooooooo!!! I’m not into Pokémon but I hate the way the 3DS is going out. Good luck, Pokémon players!!

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
2 months ago#3
I think I'm gonna skip this honestly. Just not willing to go through the trudge of the early story again.
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
2 months ago#4
supremeblaster posted...
I think I'm gonna skip this honestly. Just not willing to go through the trudge of the early story again.

Reportedly they took out a lot of it. You get your starter right away for instance...

Other scenes are cut as well, like Eggsecutor Island's cutscenes.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
2 months ago#5
who said the 3ds was going out? it's still selling like hotcakes and has lots of new games coming out? everyone here high?
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
2 months ago#6
VeryDarkSoul posted...
who said the 3ds was going out? it's still selling like hotcakes and has lots of new games coming out? everyone here high?

Last 3ds POKEMON GAME, not final game. Also selling like hotcakes is kinda not accurate, it's selling ok but not as high as If Used to be. Also lol at the "lot" of games statement.

User Info: RhetoricalDream

RhetoricalDream
2 months ago#7
VeryDarkSoul posted...
It's not going to last forever and likely is on its last legs, but threads like this tend to come from Switch owners who believe that the reason the system is currently lacking in titles is because would-be Switch games have been released on 3DS. They want it to die so Nintendo can focus on that console full-time and justify their purchase.

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
2 months ago#8
Are there more Pokemon that you can encounter early on in the different areas? I felt like it was hard for me to find a team that I wanted to use until late in the game due to uninteresting Pokemon available to you.

If this is changed up then I'll probably at least get some enjoyment out of the game.
GT: ShadowElite86

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#9
ShadowElite86 posted...
Are there more Pokemon that you can encounter early on in the different areas? I felt like it was hard for me to find a team that I wanted to use until late in the game due to uninteresting Pokemon available to you.

If this is changed up then I'll probably at least get some enjoyment out of the game.

Have to agree with this. I really wanted to use a Sandslash and Dhelmie on my team but they are available pretty late, which kind of lowered my desire to use them
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is factually better than PM:TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: lukeskywalker66

lukeskywalker66
2 months ago#10
cloud_8f8f posted...
And the last great 3DS game as well.
If by "great" you mean "copypasted" (or perhaps a great scam), you've still got two more Atlus rereleases on the horizon.

If you were misguided and meant "great" in the actual definition, considerably above the average, that honor still goes to Alliance Alive next year.

If you're lucky, Ultra Sun may be the last of the painfully average Pokemon games put out by GF, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
Anyone can believe in the truth. To believe in nonsense is a demonstration of loyalty... it serves as a uniform.
And if you have a uniform, you have an army.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived