Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

User Info: RandyDragon

RandyDragon
3 weeks ago#21
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
RIP Pokemon fanchise
1996-2017

also, thank you 3DS for everything you've done. It's a shame Nintendo is killing you off to force people to the Bait & Switch

3DS was home to the weakest Pokémon games. Switch will force Game Freak to put in a little more effort

that's if the Bait & Switch survives that long (doubt it)

so you can run along back to your inferior current gen wannabe system. Let us know when you decide to stop competing with the real current gen consoles and just accept you're on par with the last-gen systems

Switch will most definitely last that long. It has been selling very well and they wouldn’t have announced Pokémon or MP4 if they had no faith in the system.

I’m not a Switch fanboy like you may envision me to be. I love the 3DS and play it much more than the Switch. Switch doesn’t advertise itself as a current gen console, does it?

you've got a NS friend code in your sig.... I rest my case

and it's counted as current gen by most gaming sites (like GFAQs here), but as I've pointed out, it's last gen (with gimmicky controllers) pretending to be current gen. Once they hype dies off, it dies, and it'll sadly come at the uncalled for sacrifice of the 3DS

I also have my 3DS friend code in my sig. You really didn’t think this post through, did you?

Current gen isn’t classified by power, it’s classified by time. Sorry it’s so hard for you to understand. Also, let me remind you that no system with a main series Pokémon game has ever failed.

You speak like the Switch will be around long enough to see it happen.... it won't. Hype dies off and once the hype is gone from the Switch, it'll fade away and Pokemon will have no system to go to since Nintendo decided two systems needed to die for the Switch to exist
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
3 weeks ago#22
Sorry, I'll take replaying HGSS and BW2 over this any day.

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
3 weeks ago#23
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
RIP Pokemon fanchise
1996-2017

also, thank you 3DS for everything you've done. It's a shame Nintendo is killing you off to force people to the Bait & Switch

3DS was home to the weakest Pokémon games. Switch will force Game Freak to put in a little more effort

so you can run along back to your inferior current gen wannabe system. Let us know when you decide to stop competing with the real current gen consoles and just accept you're on par with the last-gen systems

Switch will most definitely last that long. It has been selling very well and they wouldn’t have announced Pokémon or MP4 if they had no faith in the system.

I’m not a Switch fanboy like you may envision me to be. I love the 3DS and play it much more than the Switch. Switch doesn’t advertise itself as a current gen console, does it?

and it's counted as current gen by most gaming sites (like GFAQs here), but as I've pointed out, it's last gen (with gimmicky controllers) pretending to be current gen. Once they hype dies off, it dies, and it'll sadly come at the uncalled for sacrifice of the 3DS

I also have my 3DS friend code in my sig. You really didn’t think this post through, did you?

Current gen isn’t classified by power, it’s classified by time. Sorry it’s so hard for you to understand. Also, let me remind you that no system with a main series Pokémon game has ever failed.

You speak like the Switch will be around long enough to see it happen.... it won't. Hype dies off and once the hype is gone from the Switch, it'll fade away and Pokemon will have no system to go to since Nintendo decided two systems needed to die for the Switch to exist

Hardcore anti-switch 3ds fanboy. Read your post again. Then reread them and hopefully you see the bs you've been typing

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 weeks ago#24
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
RIP Pokemon fanchise
1996-2017

False. After Zelda BotW, there wasn’t anything huge for months, yet the hype for some games was still there, and Mario Odyssey also generated a lot of hype after that. You’re being delusional if you think Switch won’t receive more games to generate huge hype
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is factually better than PM:TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: Thunder_Lord

Thunder_Lord
3 weeks ago#25
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
RandyDragon posted...
RIP Pokemon fanchise
1996-2017

Dude, I don’t think eating that bulls*** of yours is good for your mind.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 weeks ago#26
officially? When did Nintendo say they're never making another 3ds pokemon game?
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
2 weeks ago#27
Gargomon251 posted...
officially? When did Nintendo say they're never making another 3ds pokemon game?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/19/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-will-be-the-last-pokemon-rpgs-for-3ds

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/pokemon-ultra-sun-moon-last-games-3ds/
Playing: Nioh (PS4), Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PS4), The Sims 4 (PS4), Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS)

Gargomon251
2 weeks ago#28
cloud_8f8f posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/19/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-will-be-the-last-pokemon-rpgs-for-3ds

That's not what he said at all. They're totally twisting his words

we’re really treating Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as the culmination of our work with the 3DS system."

Nowhere in that interview does it say "This is the last pokemon game that will be made on 3ds"
u/Gargomon251

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
2 weeks ago#29
Gargomon251 posted...
cloud_8f8f posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

That's not what he said at all. They're totally twisting his words

we’re really treating Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as the culmination of our work with the 3DS system."

Nowhere in that interview does it say "This is the last pokemon game that will be made on 3ds"

I guarantee they're the last Pokemon games for 3DS. But you keep waiting on the next ones. You'll be waiting awhile.
Playing: Nioh (PS4), Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PS4), The Sims 4 (PS4), Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS)

Gargomon251
2 weeks ago#30
cloud_8f8f posted...
But you keep waiting on the next ones. You'll be waiting awhile.

1. You say that as if I'm literally going to stare at the wall until then. There's other games to play
2. I don't even play pokemon anymore. That's not the point. I'm not saying there HAS to be more, I'm saying you can't guarantee "culmination" means "finale"

Many people will say that Melee was the culmination of smash bros, or TTYD is the culmination of Paper Mario.
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well friends. It's officially time to play the 3DS' last Pokemon game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived