Ultra Moon worth if I never played Moon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ultra Moon worth if I never played Moon?

User Info: Shinstrike

Shinstrike
3 weeks ago#11
Endgame posted...
Uhh, what?

Chrom is very much the main character and focus of Awakening and Robin is only plot relevant for the final segment, which still idolizes Chrom by having him perform the ritual the game is named after so his divine sword can seal Grima away. New Mystery certainly kissed Kris' ass more often than Awakening kissed Robin's at any rate.

I mean, for f***'s sake, CHROM is the one who recruits Tharja and not Robin despite half of Tharja's character being her obsession with Robin. I have no idea where people get this idea that Robin steals Chrom's spotlight.

Ryoma and Xander are definitely the true protagonists of Birthright and Conquest though. Revelation is the one where Corrin brings everyone together even if Azura was the one who had to put her idiot manipulation skills to the test to get Corrin to jump off a cliff with her.....

sorry, my complaint is that the avatars seemed highly unnecessary. i know people like creation but it did seem just shooed in, quite like it was in pokemon ultra sun and moon or sun and moon in general.
SW- 5350-5649-8019, PSN/Steam ShinstrikeX, FC 2766 - 8993 - 3310

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
3 weeks ago#12
Endgame is either endlessly praising a game or constantly putting them down lmao.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 weeks ago#13
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Ultra Moon is just Moon with nice extras added and a faster start.

I kept meaning to look into this.
I wasn't sure if the Ultra games were like Pokemon Yellow or Crystal (same game but expanded), or if they were like Black/White 2 (actual sequels)
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#14
nophoria posted...
Endgame is either endlessly praising a game or constantly putting them down lmao.

Or talking about Fire Emblem and lolis in every thread.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 weeks ago#15
does leveling in pokemon still involve repeatedly beating the elite 4?
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: koichi

koichi
3 weeks ago#16
helldew posted...
if anyone complains about Sun and moons difficulty they need to turn off the EXP share. its not easy at all. they turn on the easy mode item by default turn it off and its by far one of the hardest pokemon games main stories. Certain totems can easily OHKO your team without EXP share on and some trainer battles can be rough when you go from 5 levels over them to 5 levels under. i will admit the EXP pacing without EXP share is kinda awful tho.

honestly Ultra doesnt change a ton espically off the start but there isnt much reason to play vanilla Sun and moon anymore ultras more or less just a better game.

Having to grind levels does not make for a harder game. it makes for a tedious game.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
3 weeks ago#17
Blayshy posted...
nophoria posted...

Or talking about lolis in every thread.

I heard about that, some creepy s*** right there.

User Info: strider_123

strider_123
3 weeks ago#18
I don't know if it was just me and my original 3ds system but i also experienced a lot of slowdowns. particularity during totem battles.
Also im pretty sure this is the first game where you can't kill the legendary.
[ ;; [__] ;; ]0688-5583-7738-3ds friend code PM me!
[ + [__] :: ]http://shikustar123.deviantart.com/

User Info: OdaNobuna

OdaNobuna
3 weeks ago#19
Sun/Moon is boring as hell. Wait for the next gen.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: BotW; Sonic Mania; Kancolle; WoW: Legion.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
3 weeks ago#20
Get it. Ultra Sun is fun so far and is much more fun than XY were. Just saying.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ultra Moon worth if I never played Moon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived