I can not find anyone talking about this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I can not find anyone talking about this.

User Info: Qwertyguy

Qwertyguy
4 weeks ago#1
I have never found anyone talking about this no matter where I search, but nintendo is stupid when it comes to getting games to canada on time, hell I've only ever seen a copy of Dragon ball fusions at an independent game store, this october. And psychic specters still isn't out. I wanted to get ultra sun and moon today, but Wal-Mart's website still has it on pre order. I just want other people to know this problem, because it is. When a game series that is known for a world wide release date is late somewhere, you know Nintendo has a bias, the worst part is that it only started with Dragon ball fusions, and now every other game seems to be months late. Im just here to spread the word and help it spread further than a relatively small faq website.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
4 weeks ago#2
Or maybe the shipments were just late?
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: Richardwilliams

Richardwilliams
4 weeks ago#3
I had this problem for a while. It was only with obscure games, where I was the only person to pre order a copy.

A good example was my copy of Otomedius on the 360. my copy arrived at ebgames approximately 7 months after its release date.

Fairy tale Fights on 360 also came in later than its release date but again it was obscure and mine being the only copy.
Japanese 3DS Fc:1822-2063-3814
If you add ^^^ message me please.

User Info: Qwertyguy

Qwertyguy
4 weeks ago#4
Richardwilliams posted...
I had this problem for a while. It was only with obscure games, where I was the only person to pre order a copy.

A good example was my copy of Otomedius on the 360. my copy arrived at ebgames approximately 7 months after its release date.

Fairy tale Fights on 360 also came in later than its release date but again it was obscure and mine being the only copy.

Well that would work if not for the fact that miitopia, a hyped up release that was wanted for an English translation since it was announced in Japan was late for Canada, it was there eventually, but as I kind of said, its been almost 2 months and psychic specters still isn't out.
I am an alive person
Don't doubt it

User Info: PrettyBoyMarth

PrettyBoyMarth
4 weeks ago#5
I walked into Walmart this morning when they opened and they had Ultra Sun in stock while the website still says "pre-order". Usually though America is prioritized first when it comes to stock but for the most part our stock level seems the same across games
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 538

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
4 weeks ago#6
Assuming you don't live too far up north, you could just cross the border and buy your games from an American store. It's a bit of an inconvenience, but you'll be able to get your games on release day instead of waiting months for them be available.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: Richardwilliams

Richardwilliams
4 weeks ago#7
I imported a Japanese 3ds so I wouldn't have to wait, I learned my lesson when it comes to nintendo.

At my local EB Games it is laughable how few 3ds games are actually available.

Assassination Classroom, the snack world, Hoppie Chan, there are many more Japanese exclusives unfortunately.
Japanese 3DS Fc:1822-2063-3814
If you add ^^^ message me please.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 weeks ago#8
I live in the US, so I don't care.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
4 weeks ago#9
Question, how far do you live new united states territory? If you live close enough, just make a new friend or rent a PO box.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: helIy

helIy
4 weeks ago#10
or maybe it's just websites not updating properly.
welcome to my empire
where everybody's f***ed up
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I can not find anyone talking about this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived