Clickbait Title; Looking for Friends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Clickbait Title; Looking for Friends

User Info: 1499

4 weeks ago#1
I currently host a server on Discord for my friends I met online playing Monster Hunter, simply because a group DM wasn’t big enough.

I figured, why not find some more?

The server is mostly Monster Hunter oriented, but we also play Smash Bros.

I own a copy of Mariokart 7, though I don’t think(?) anyone else in the server currently does. Obviously, if enough people PM me that I approve of, we should be fine.

The basic premise is as follows. It’s just a bunch of teenage dudes playing 3DS games. (If you are a girl, I trust that none of them will try to get personal with you, except maybe Patrick, though I wouldn’t worry about him. More on him later if you decide to PM.) We have voice calls and play music with a bot. And we all just laugh at each other’s stupidity. A place where we can be as immature as we want to be, and accept judgement for it, because said judgement is probably moderately funny.

In summary:

I invite you, the enlightened minds(?) of the GameFAQs 3DS board, to be our friend. Decline or accept as you so choose.

Games willing to be played:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (sorry to you Gen people out there.)
Smash Bros.
Mariokart 7, if we get enough people.

I will be creating a role called “survival island” to see which of you will stay in/remain active after however long.

As the kids say, “I like to keep a small circle.” And in that same vein, I like to keep said circle active.

PM me if you’re interested. For those who do, I expect terminal fun.

If you have any other general questions, do feel free to post them.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

User Info: 1499

3 weeks ago#2
Update: after asking all present, there is indeed another who has MK7.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Clickbait Title; Looking for Friends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived