looking for games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. looking for games...

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 weeks ago#1
I doin't really care for pokemon, zelda or monster hunter so those are out. I got these games already...

Smash Brothers
New SMB 2
SMB 3dland
All Fire Emblems
Bravely default 1,2
Kirby triple deluxe
Project X Zone 1,2
Azure Striker Gunvolt, 1,2
Etrian Odyssey IV
Etrian Odyssey Untold, The millennium Girl
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
Conception 2
FF theatrhythm
FF explorers
SMT 4 Apocolypse
Kid Icarus
Shantae and the Pirates Curse
Phoenix Wright Trilogy
SMT 4

I guess I could get Metroid I like that series
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 weeks ago#2
Everyone is likely to recommend Rune Factory 4, so there's that.
Return to Popolocrois is a good RPG, a bit on the easy side unless you set it to King difficulty and low encounters, but very nice story and characters.
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale is an eShop adventure title that is also very nice and fun, with an interesting story.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.

User Info: IvoEska

IvoEska
3 weeks ago#3
I just picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 3D hoping for some mindless easy combat when I'm bored but I really surprised myself by actually liking the game. As a general rule I don't like JRPG's but this one is really good.

Also the other 3D PW games, plus Layton vs Pheonix.

(But really, you don't care for Zelda at all? :( )

User Info: deathguise950

deathguise950
3 weeks ago#4
How about SMT:Devil Survivor 2? If you enjoyed the first one, there's a good chance you'll like the second.
Miss you already bud

Fade2black001
3 weeks ago#5
IvoEska posted...
I just picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 3D hoping for some mindless easy combat when I'm bored but I really surprised myself by actually liking the game. As a general rule I don't like JRPG's but this one is really good.

Also the other 3D PW games, plus Layton vs Pheonix.

(But really, you don't care for Zelda at all? :( )

I played the the first one for the Wii and never got into Xenblade

I have played Zelda games and gotten far in some but they're just OK to me

Keep in mind I haven't played many of the games I have but with 128GB SD card I need to find ways to fill it up, lol

I never played Phoenix Wright game and hardly know anything about the series but
they seemed to be highly rated.

User Info: nobdy1

nobdy1
3 weeks ago#6
Dragon Quest 8
Tales of the Abyss
Rune Factory 4

Fade2black001
3 weeks ago#7
nobdy1 posted...
Dragon Quest 8
Tales of the Abyss
Rune Factory 4

Played through ToTA so many times on the superior PS2 version and even in higher graphical quality through emulation.. DQ series is another JRPG I could never get into.I had and tried so many of them and even owned 7 for PS2 but the game was quite hard, even for vets of JRPGs.

I have tried Rune Factory games before and are quite good, I might get that as its made by Natsume (creators of Harvest Moon)

User Info: Trick_kcirT

Trick_kcirT
3 weeks ago#8
As others have said, Rune Factory 4 is pretty good. I enjoyed Blazblue CS2, but it lacks online and the fighter sprites have a graphical downgrade. That said, the story is interesting and there's a TON of stuff to collect.
If you have a 'new' system and haven't got it yet, Super Metroid is amazing. You said you're a fan though so you've probably already played it.
Uhhh... Sorry I'm not better at this. lol
Shovel Knight is awesome.
I don't have anything good to put here, but I decided to fill it up with crap anyway. I own a lot of crap.

Fade2black001
3 weeks ago#9
Trick_kcirT posted...
As others have said, Rune Factory 4 is pretty good. I enjoyed Blazblue CS2, but it lacks online and the fighter sprites have a graphical downgrade. That said, the story is interesting and there's a TON of stuff to collect.
If you have a 'new' system and haven't got it yet, Super Metroid is amazing. You said you're a fan though so you've probably already played it.
Uhhh... Sorry I'm not better at this. lol
Shovel Knight is awesome.

played Shovel Knioght on PC, It is good, I have an Old 3ds XL, SO I guess Metroid is out? As for Blazblue, I have tried the games before and could never get into them and the fighting in it is just weird compared Tekken or SF.

User Info: Trick_kcirT

Trick_kcirT
3 weeks ago#10
Soooo true about blazblue. I actually enjoy the overly-technical stuff, but it's harder to get into at first and honestly not necessary. I know I'll be speared by someone for saying that. XD
I don't have anything good to put here, but I decided to fill it up with crap anyway. I own a lot of crap.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. looking for games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived