So who got Ultra Moon are you liking the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So who got Ultra Moon are you liking the game?

User Info: FixedMan

FixedMan
3 weeks ago#1
Are y'all enjoying Ultra Moon? is it the first time y'all playing the Alola games or second?

User Info: Vortex_of_Hope

Vortex_of_Hope
3 weeks ago#2
Second time and its hard to play too much since its just stuff I've done before. Better variety of Pokemon in routes this time I guess.
"Whether I'm alive or dead, I'm still just dandy."
3DS friend code: 2191-7740-4404 PSN / Nintendo Network ID: Vortex_of_Hope

User Info: rab103

rab103
3 weeks ago#3
I'm really enjoying my time with the game also this is my second time playing the Alola games as I played Moon version before.
Proud member of the Noctowl's Nest Guild OvO
MGTOW is freedom!

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
3 weeks ago#4
2nd time through, I'm having fun as I did with OG Moon. It's also been surprisingly challenging so far 3 of the 4 totem Pokemon battles have actually managed to give me an actual challenge. I also love the amount of options you have for your Pokemon, it's great.

My biggest complaint is the Rotomdex, I mean holy s***! It has the absolute most irritating Navi type "partner" I've ever had the displeasure of having in a game. The way it keeps blocking the map with its stupid hints is SO irritating, and there doesn't seem to be any way to turn it off either. I really have no idea why they thought this would be a good idea.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
3 weeks ago#5
themegaman7 posted...
2nd time through, I'm having fun as I did with OG Moon. It's also been surprisingly challenging so far 3 of the 4 totem Pokemon battles have actually managed to give me an actual challenge. I also love the amount of options you have for your Pokemon, it's great.

My biggest complaint is the Rotomdex, I mean holy s***! It has the absolute most irritating Navi type "partner" I've ever had the displeasure of having in a game. The way it keeps blocking the map with its stupid hints is SO irritating, and there doesn't seem to be any way to turn it off either. I really have no idea why they thought this would be a good idea.

Pretty much how I feel about the game, a lot of fun to play, but damn if Rotom won't shut up.
3DS FC: RupeeClock - 2019-9640-6656

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
3 weeks ago#6
themegaman7 posted...

This post sums it about right
3DS FC : 3411-1762-0066

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
3 weeks ago#7
themegaman7 posted...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets really irritated by the Rotomdex. It seems like it's always blabbering whenever I need to look down at the map.
GT: ShadowElite86

User Info: PsychicRutabaga

PsychicRutabaga
3 weeks ago#8
Enjoying it. I just rolled credits on Moon Saturday night so I dove right into Ultra Moon. Having completed the story once I'm picking up things already that I missed the first time through. That's kinda nice. Usually I never restart a Pokemon 'cause of the event Pokemon and stuff I don't want to loose.
"Belly up, comrades, and let Korgan flail the bladder for a spell." - Korgan, Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
3 weeks ago#9
I'm VERY early on (just before the first trial), but I am loving it. So many different Pokemon I'm having a hard time deciding what I want on my team, a lot less blank space, difficulty seems to be turned up a little (I have words for Illima's Smeargle, and they aren't nice).

Also, feeding Ekans a pokebean is way too amusing. Scared the heck out of me the first time though LOL.

I will agree that Rotomdex needs to SHUT UP though. I know when I need to go to a Pokemon Center, STOP TELLING ME.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: Shnow

Shnow
3 weeks ago#10
f*** USUM. Alola worst region...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So who got Ultra Moon are you liking the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived