Will the Hyrule or Majora's Mask N3DS XL be on sale at Amazon (friday) ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the Hyrule or Majora's Mask N3DS XL be on sale at Amazon (friday) ?

User Info: QW1axe

QW1axe
2 weeks ago#1
Both of these N3DS XL's have become a bit pricey and I'm wondering if they'll be on sale this Friday.

I should've bought one of these when they were released, but didn't feel the need to get one at that time ,because my o3DS use to work perfectly (now a few of it's buttons are unresponsive).

User Info: yab

yab
2 weeks ago#2
unlikely unless they made more. But that sounds like something they would have announced in advance.

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
2 weeks ago#3
Pretty sure they're both OOP.

User Info: Trumpanzee

Trumpanzee
2 weeks ago#4
Limited edition systems that were released over two years ago.. You honestly thought they would be part of a Black Friday deal this year?

LOL
http://imgur.com/yhwKmWf http://imgur.com/HwJslCa http://imgur.com/thN3GU8
Nintendo Switch FC 1803-5725-9696

User Info: Shinstrike

Shinstrike
2 weeks ago#5
hey i mean, one can hope. i was also looking forward to this.

i mean i would've gladly forked over $140 to gamestop for their deal if it werent preowned, but it is. ontop of that they dont do in-store system transfers, least the ones near me dont. so they dont get my money this time
SW- 5350-5649-8019, PSN/Steam ShinstrikeX, FC 2766 - 8993 - 3310

User Info: PSO_

PSO_
2 weeks ago#6
Let me fire up the DeLorean.

User Info: PhoenixML

PhoenixML
2 weeks ago#7
Trumpanzee posted...
Limited edition systems that were released over two years ago.. You honestly thought they would be part of a Black Friday deal this year?

LOL
the way out is through

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
2 weeks ago#8
yeah youre gonna have to pay an exorbitant price for those now
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: PrettyBoyMarth

PrettyBoyMarth
2 weeks ago#9
I remember wanting the MM XL so bad when it came out, but it was impossible to find at launch, the shipment was so low for it that I ended up never getting or seeing one. When the Hyrule XL was announced later that year I was like damn I'm not missing out on another LoZ 3DS so I went to EB and pre-ordered immediately.

You can never go wrong with LoZ limited editions.
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 538

User Info: QW1axe

QW1axe
2 weeks ago#10
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
I remember wanting the MM XL so bad when it came out, but it was impossible to find at launch, the shipment was so low for it that I ended up never getting or seeing one. When the Hyrule XL was announced later that year I was like damn I'm not missing out on another LoZ 3DS so I went to EB and pre-ordered immediately.

You can never go wrong with LoZ limited editions.

Yep, I should've pre-ordered it at that time, the thing is I was still satisfied with my old 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the Hyrule or Majora's Mask N3DS XL be on sale at Amazon (friday) ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived