So how did baby Bowser come to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how did baby Bowser come to be?

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
3 weeks ago#1
Did Mario take too long getting to that last castle and this explains Odyssey and why Bowser wants to marry her?

No seriously, where did it come from? Past imagination.
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#2
Uh, dude, it's Bowser Jr., not Baby Bowser.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Metua

Metua
3 weeks ago#3
When a mommy Koopa and daddy Koopa love each other very much...
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
http://i.imgur.com/WWCd7FL.gif

User Info: Generation_C

Generation_C
3 weeks ago#4
Blayshy posted...

Same logic applies really. Baby Bowser is just Bowser when he was a baby, so where did Bowser come from? Who were his mother and father?

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
3 weeks ago#5
Generation_C posted...
Blayshy posted...

Same logic applies really. Baby Bowser is just Bowser when he was a baby, so where did Bowser come from? Who were his mother and father?

This

Baby Bowser grew up to Bowser Jr. It would seem Bowser is the father. Just wonder from how many times peach was kidnapped. Maybe he wants to marry her to prevent w custody battle. Bowser doesn't seem to be teaching his kid good manners.
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
3 weeks ago#6
Metua posted...
When a mommy Koopa and daddy Koopa love each other very much...

Beat me too it. He already has seven other children, so.
I'm a chick

User Info: myopicmirror

myopicmirror
3 weeks ago#7
Reproduction in the Marioverse is not sexual. Babies come from storks.

In Yoshi's Island both Bowser and the Mario Bros are brought by storks. At the end we see the brothers dropped on the doorstep of their parent's house, with both parents answering the door.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 weeks ago#8
Baby bowser was in Yoshi's Island. Bowser Jr. had his first appearance and used used the same design in Super Mario Sunshine. No idea who the mother is. maybe Koopas reproduce asexually?
XBL / PSN / Steam / NNID: BahamutBBob
3DS: 2320 - 6245 - 8788

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
3 weeks ago#9
Inhuman-Art posted...
Baby Bowser grew up to Bowser Jr.

No, no. Baby Bowser is Bowser as a baby, just as the name implies.
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
3 weeks ago#10
My guess is children come into the Mario universe through a person wishing to the stars (Star Spirits perhaps) to have a child, and it's just kinda...delivered to you via stork or something. Basically, all babies except those that hatch from eggs are wished into existence. However, I doubt you can just go- "ME WANT CHILD NOW! *topples over random house while making godzilla screeching noises*" and bam! it appears; there's probably something else required like involving the wish not being halfhearted and/or being pure or something. It's the Mario universe so crap like that might actually be the case.

As far as Bowser's actual child, Bowser Jr. is involved, Bowser isn't entirely evil and he could have very well wished for a son (not for nefarious reasons). I doubt the wish granters -only- grant wishes to pure hearted individuals, and they simply grant them as long as certain conditions are met.

For the record: Miyamoto apparently stated in an article that the Koopa Kids (Iggy, Lemmy, Ludwig, Wendy, Morton, Larry, and Roy) are NOT Bowser's children. Kinda makes sense since none of them actually look like Bowser...
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how did baby Bowser come to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived