So how did baby Bowser come to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how did baby Bowser come to be?

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 weeks ago#11
Inhuman-Art posted...
Generation_C posted...
Blayshy posted...
Uh, dude, it's Bowser Jr., not Baby Bowser.

Same logic applies really. Baby Bowser is just Bowser when he was a baby, so where did Bowser come from? Who were his mother and father?

This

Baby Bowser grew up to Bowser Jr. It would seem Bowser is the father. Just wonder from how many times peach was kidnapped. Maybe he wants to marry her to prevent w custody battle. Bowser doesn't seem to be teaching his kid good manners.

Baby Bowser is Bowser as a child >_>.Bowser Jr. is his son.
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
3 weeks ago#12
I always figured Junior was just a clone created through Koopa magic so Bowser could have his own Mini-Me to dote on in between (and sometimes during) Peach-nappings.

And as mentioned, "Baby Bowser" is literally Bowser as a baby. Junior is a separate character from him.

User Info: CVNut13

CVNut13
3 weeks ago#13
https://youtu.be/uu2DnTd3dEo

@ 0:40
http://www.backloggery.com/sanctuarii
All of my 3DS and Vita info, all in one convenient place!

User Info: Generation_C

Generation_C
3 weeks ago#14
Inhuman-Art posted...
Generation_C posted...
Blayshy posted...

Same logic applies really. Baby Bowser is just Bowser when he was a baby, so where did Bowser come from? Who were his mother and father?

This

Baby Bowser grew up to Bowser Jr. It would seem Bowser is the father. Just wonder from how many times peach was kidnapped. Maybe he wants to marry her to prevent w custody battle. Bowser doesn't seem to be teaching his kid good manners.

Well actually Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. aren’t the same person. Baby Bowser is Bowser as a baby, it’s the one who kidnaps Baby Luigi in the Yoshi’s Island games. Bowser Jr. is Bowser’s son.

One interesting thing is in the Yoshi’s Island games, Kamek is the one who takes care of Baby Bowser. He’s clearly an orphan.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
2 weeks ago#15
You also see adult Bowser go to the past in Partners in Time, where he interacts directly with baby Bowser.

Bowser, being an idiot, doesn't realize it's his younger self.
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
2 weeks ago#16
Generation_C posted...
Blayshy posted...

Babies come from storks.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: Trespasser2003

Trespasser2003
2 weeks ago#17
GenerationX-Men posted...
You also see adult Bowser go to the past in Partners in Time, where he interacts directly with baby Bowser.

Bowser, being an idiot, doesn't realize it's his younger self.

Probably because he’s completely identical to his son, right down to the bib thing. I have always thought Bowser Jr was one of the single most lazy designs for a new character in Nintendo history.
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
2 weeks ago#18
Stork is the answer. Thanks! Honestly didn't know there would be an answer to this haha.

Also that baby Bowser is baby Bowser. So Bowser Jr just popped up out of nowhere. The wish upon a star may be right.

I've not played all of these story games that they have made so I wasn't aware of such things.
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
2 weeks ago#19
I'm thinking Bowser Jr is in fact just Baby Bowser. That's who he was in Yoshi's Island. Might have entered a wormhole or something and now Bowser and Bowser Jr co-exist.

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
2 weeks ago#20
Bowser and Peach had sex. He even calls her Mama in Sunshine.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how did baby Bowser come to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived