Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#11
hopefully not. I was crushed when i realized FEW was a N3DS exclusive
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 315K words/21 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: dirtman88

dirtman88
1 month ago#12
Inhuman-Art posted...
I'm happy with the faster load times and fps improvements tbh. I like xenoblades and such but if I'm going to play bigger games I'll stick to PC. It's like the switch; past first party titles I've owned or have been given these games free on steam years ago, with dlc, etc. I can grab a surface pro and run most of my library on the go including modded Skyrim and not creative cloud Skyrim.

But if you didn't own all of those the switch looks pretty neat. Just...ports all over. Even when it was announced that's all the big devs we're talking about, how easy it is to port. Dark souls was running okay from what I'd understood, etc. Getting Doom was surprise tho, that's a pretty poorly optimization game, least for PC. If it can do that, it can do fallout 4

Wouldn't that cost way more than a switch including the pc as well? Every one does not have tons of money to waste on a set up like that.
3ds fc- 5112-4604-0713
(message deleted)
Questionmarktarius 1 month ago#14
guedesbrawl posted...

It's not.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#15
Questionmarktarius posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

It's not.

I mean, the 3Ds version. I didn't have a switch so i was hyped to get a sneak peak at the game. But i don't have a N3DS either.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 315K words/21 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived