Snagged a MM New 3DS XL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Snagged a MM New 3DS XL

User Info: Deku_Warrior

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#1
So after months of debating and thinking about it, I finally decided to scoop up a Majoras Mask 3DS XL. I already own a regular 3DS XL, but it's been getting pretty sluggish and I was always on the fence on upgrading.

I really couldn't pass up the chance on scooping up this bad boy, it looks so nice! Being a zelda fan(hurr durr username) for a long time, it just sweetened the deal for me. Anyone have one of these systems, what are your thoughts? Should be getting it in the mail in about a week or so...pretty pumped to be able to play super metroid and Link to the Past as well :)
"I am extremely biased pro-Gray."-nerp_king

User Info: PrettyBoyMarth

PrettyBoyMarth
1 month ago#2
Did you just find it in the wild or online?

I have the Hyrule XL myself, I think both Zelda New XL's are really nice, I just wish the entire system was gold like the Link Between Worlds old XL.
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 538

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#3
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
Did you just find it in the wild or online?

I have the Hyrule XL myself, I think both Zelda New XL's are really nice, I just wish the entire system was gold like the Link Between Worlds old XL.

Found it online! I was pretty pumped because I think it's pretty rare. I'm hoping it comes in pretty decent condition

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#4
So it just came in today, and holy crap I'm a little blown away by how nice it is. Not just in terms of the design, but the quality of the unit. There's only one tiny scratch on the back of it, that I REALLY had to look for. Otherwise it's in flawless condition, really surprised considering this is a Gamestop refurbished model.

Overall I'm pumped! Can't wait to download some Super Metroid :)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Snagged a MM New 3DS XL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived